Subject: Re:

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:33:19 -0400

At 07:49 PM 6/8/2002, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
>   miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]
>
> >       Noting that the WG list <[email-masked]> where most
> >       of this discussion is moderated by Mr. Bush.
>
>Randy is not the only person with moderation power on the list.
>
>                 Phill

Namedroppers was a moderated mailing list, but not any more.
Since early this year it is a member restricted mailing list.
Randy has the unpleasant task to filtering spam and forward
relevant non members postings to mailing list.

         Olafur
ps: 

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>