Subject: Re: DS code & testing day

From: Sam Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:41:36 -0400 (EDT)

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

Many thanks to those who sent feedback.

We'll be hosting a one-day DS workshop on Wednesday, July 3rd in
Rockville, Maryland starting at 9:45AM.  The main purpose is to get
people working with Nominum's DS code and doing routine zone
operations.  Some participants will have other implementations and
tools, so there'll be a bit of interoperability testing.

Please drop a note to [email-masked] if you'd like to
attend.  I'll send out trusted keys, delegations, IP assignments, and
directions in advance -- let me know if you need any additional
information or accomodations.

-- Sam

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Sam Weiler wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the availability of Nominum's BIND DS
> implementation.  I'll try to send some documentation in the next few
> days.
>
> ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/snapshots/bind-9.3.0s20020618.tar.gz
>
> We (Network Associates Laboratories) have done some testing of this
> code, and I think it's ready for more widespread testing.  In
> particular, I'd like to hold a one (or maybe two) day mini-workshop
> before the IETF at our offices in Rockville, Maryland.  I understand
> that many who would otherwise attend a workshop may be unable to do so
> on such short notice and so close to the IETF, but I think there's
> much to be gained even if we can't get the usual broad participation.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>