Subject: Re: (ngtrans) Re: RFC 1886 Interop Tests & Results

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:37:03 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   	Moreover, this test should be labelled a "Standards Conformance 
   Test" or "Standards Compliance Test", and not an "Interoperability 
   Test", because the latter can be construed to be discussing 
   "products" as opposed to pre-alpha testing mules.
   
=> I don't know if there is a difference between a "Standards Conformance
Test" and a "Standards Compliance Test" but there is a large one between
a "Standards Conformance Test" and an "Interoperability Test". And
this test is clearly in the second category, so the label is correct.

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: I can give a contact in one of the four IPv6 test groups I know
if you need details, pointers to standards, etc. BTW one of these groups
participated to this test...

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>