Subject: Re: draft-itojun-ipv6-nodeinfo-revlookup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:23:25 +0900

>	chairs,
>	i would like to get some guidance on how to proceed with my document
>	draft-itojun-ipv6-nodeinfo-revlookup-00.txt.  i would like to publish
>	it as an informational/experimental RFC.  which wg is appropriate,
>	or should i pursue it as individual submission?
>
>	i understand pushbacks against icmpv6 node information query 
>	(which should be addressed separately), and against non-DNS name
>	mapping in general.

	just to make sure - i don't mean to replace PTR with it, it can be
	used together with PTR.  it is an interesting situation if you get
	answer from both, but anyway...

itojun

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>