Subject: Re: NSEC2- and an Authenticated Denial Mechanism Flag

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:03:09 +0200

> BTW, remarkably few TLD operators have said anything here about the
> concerns that have motivated this NSEC2 draft. Where's this "vast
> majority"?

One ccTLD operator I've talked to has said that their views are pretty
well covered by what Nominet people on this list have expressed so far.
I agree that it would be good to have explicit reactions from the TLD
operators.

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Alex Bligh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:48:53 +0100

> I agree that it would be good to have explicit reactions from the TLD

In terms of European (by which I really mean RIPE area) ccTLDs, you
are probably best asking this at some CENTR event. I am not sure a
large number of ccTLD people are on this list, and even to the extent
they are, they are probably technical people rather than technical plus
policy people.

Alex