Subject: IETF Session Live Internet Broadcast (MBONE **NOT NEEDED** TO VIEW)

From: David Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:38:47 -0400

[ Moderators note: This post needed manual approval.

   Either because it was posted by a non-subscriber or because it contained
   to many characters (> 20000).

   With the massive amount of spam, it is easy to miss and therefore
   delete posts that need manual approval.

   Please fix your subscription addresses or shorten your postings by adding 
   links instead of attachments ] 

For the IETF meeting coming up, a number of events (including one for this 
group) will be broadcast publicly via a technology called ESM through 
Carnegie Mellon University.

To tune to any broadcasts, visit http://esm.cs.cmu.edu during the meetings 
(August 2-5) and click "Watch".

To participate, you need a system with the following requirements:
- A machine with Windows 98 or later, Linux, or Mac OS X
- You need to have a DSL, Cable Modem, or better connection (you do *not* 
need mbone to view this event)

Thanks!
David Murray
CMU End System Multicast Group

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>