Subject: DNSEXT@IETF63 Agenda

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:12:34 -0400

DNSEXT @ IETF-63  in Paris
Date:		2005/08/03 Wednesday
Time:		14:00 - 16:30
Location:	????
Chairs:		Olafur Gudmundsson [email-masked]
		Olaf Kolkman [email-masked]

Agenda Bashing and appointment of scribes: Olaf Kolkman

Documents Status:     Olafur Gudmundsson	10 minutes
  Documents Advanced:
   LLMNR:
      Last call completed, one small open issue remaining
	  before handing back over to IESG.
      http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns-41.txt

   Case Insensitive:
      Advanced to IETF done, some comments from IESG.
      http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-insensitive-06.txt

   CERT RR:
       http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-03.txt

  Last call completed waiting for chair:
    Wildcard-clarify:
      http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-wcard-clarify-08.txt

    TSIG-SHA:
       http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-tsig-sha-04.txt

  Drafts ready for last call: Scheduled for August
    Derivation of DNS Name Predecessor and Successor
       http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-name-p-s-00.txt

    Minimally Covering NSEC Records and DNSSEC On-line Signing
       http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-online-signing-00.txt

    Evaluating DNSSEC Transition Mechanisms
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-trans-02.txt

   Last Calls: Scheduled for September
    DNSSEC experiments
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-experiments-01.txt

    DSA Keying and Signature Information in the DNS
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2536bis-dsa-06.txt

    Storage of Diffie-Hellman Keying Information in the DNS
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2539bis-dhk-06.txt

    Elliptic Curve Keys in the DNS
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ecc-key-07.txt

Ongoing
   Clarifications and Implementation Notes for DNSSECbis
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-01

   Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis-00.txt

   DNSSEC Hash Authenticated Denial of Existence
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-02

   NSEC replacement Requirements
   New version promised soon.

Meeting main topic
   IPR issue Update:  Olafur Gudmundsson

    Automated Updates of DNSSEC Trust Anchors:
      http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-timers-00.txt

    An In-Band Rollover Mechanism and an Out-Of-Band Priming Method 
for DNSSEC Trust Anchors.
       http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dnsext/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-threshold/draft-ietf-dnsext-trustupdate-threshold-00.txt

<BOLD>
We hope to have lively discussion on the advantages and disadvantages
of each approach and be able to take a straw man proposal to the
mailing list on which proposal one to select or on a different
direction.
</BOLD>

Other Draft discussion:
   EDNS NSID Extension: Rob Austein
    http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/nsid/draft-austein-dnsext-nsid-02.txt

   Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations: Donald Eastlake
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-2929bis-00.txt

Interoperabilty testing reports:

DNS Compliance test suite: Nobumichi Ozoe
     http://www.tahi.org.

Drafts from other WG's requesting review:
        None at this point

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>