Subject: DNSSEC Trust Anchor Key rollover -- software tools released for TAKREM

From: Thierry Moreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:10:44 -0400

Dear all:

We are pleased to announce the release some software tools for DNSSEC
Trust Anchor Key rollover. You may download from

http://www.connotech.com/takrem_tools/trust-anchor-foundry_01.tar.gz

This is a first step towards facilitating TAKREM deployment a practical 
solution for DNSSEC automated trust anchor key rollover (draft 
draft-moreau-dnsext-takrem-dns-00.txt).

The emphasis has been put on documenting the software design issues and 
providing a workable software base (GPL'ed free software).

Regards,

-- 

- Thierry Moreau

CONNOTECH Experts-conseils inc.
9130 Place de Montgolfier
Montreal, Qc
Canada   H2M 2A1

Tel.: (514)385-5691
Fax:  (514)385-5900

web site: http://www.connotech.com
e-mail: [email-masked]

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>