Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-09.txt

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:25:19 +0200

[email-masked] writes:

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-09.txt

Dear WG:

That draft address some IESG review comments.  Of those changes, only
one is substantial: Russ Housley suggested adding a type value for
Attribute Certificates (RFC 3281).  I complied, and added the ACPKIX
and IACPKIX types.  Please review the above document again.  You can
find the differences compared to -08 in:

http://josefsson.org/rfc2538bis/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2538bis-09-from-8.diff.html

As always, more information, including links to the IESG review
comments and the I-D tracker can be found at:

http://josefsson.org/rfc2538bis/

Thanks,
Simon

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:59:52 +0200

> That draft address some IESG review comments.

Just to set a deadline to this groups review of the changes. If you  
haven't heard anything by next Friday
you may assume this group has no problems with these changes.

--Olaf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/