Subject: Editors change dnssec-bis-update

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:19:59 -0400

For the last 3+ years Sam and Rob have maintained this document, but
due to personal reasons have asked the chairs to find a replacement that
can be more proactive in editing the document and lead discussions.

After considering the requests the chairs approached David Blacka if
he was willing to take the task on, and he agreed.

We want to thank Rob and Sam for the good work they have done on this
document.

         Olafur & Andrew

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:52:29 -0400

I hate sending the wrong version of a message out.
Only Rob is retiring from editing the document, sorry Sam
for the confusion.

The new editors of the document are:
         David Blacka and Sam Weiler.

         Olafur