Subject: NomCom call for volunteers

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:06:26 -0400

Dear colleagues,

At the request of the Nomcom Chair, I'm sending this reminder that he
is looking for volunteers to serve.  For more information on this,
including eligibility criteria and selection procedures, please have a
look at the message the Nomcom Chair sent:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/1617/

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
+1 503 667 4564 x104
http://www.commandprompt.com/

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>