Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-01-16

This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
parameter assignment considerations are specified for the allocation
of Domain Name System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation
codes, error codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB
resource record subtypes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-5395bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext