Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve DSA for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, W. Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-12

This document describes how to specify Elliptic Curve DSA keys and
signatures in DNSSEC.  It lists curves of different sizes, and uses
the SHA-2 family of hashes for signatures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext