Subject: [NAT] WG Last call on "Framework for interfacing with Network Address Translator"

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

This is a NAT  working group last call for comments on advancing 
the following document as Informational:

           Title : Framework for interfacing with Network Address 
                   Translator
           Author(s) : P. Srisuresh
           Filename : draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-03.txt
           Pages : 30
           Date : April, 2001

Please send substantive comments to the NAT mailing list, and minor
editorial comments to the author. This last call period will end two
weeks from today on May 1, 2001.

Thanks.

cheers,
Suresh & Matt

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

_______________________________________________
nat mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nat