Subject: :), open-letter

From: "Emanuel Gillespie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:08:47 -0060

Genuine Swiss made RolexB repilcas are as close to the real thing 
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers 
are unable to tell the difference from the real Rolex3 watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when 
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fraction of the price.

JUST VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS COUNT OFER!

http://wscplv.textrice.com/?vdxp

=====
serious,  nor  was  it really  a discovery. And it wasn't  completely  mine,
their underwear, three miles nonstop. Then he was sick with the plague for a
     Jonathan was dazzled. He forgot to ask about heaven. "How do  you  do
     "You're  both greenhorns as far as I'm concerned," I said. "And I won't
at the horizon itself, flew a few others. New sights,  new  thoughts,  new
had particularly changed  in it. Like everything  was the way it  was thirty

     "Good bye, Sully. We'll meet again." And with that, Jonathan held  in
discoveries--that's not my field."