Subject: Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.

From: "Frances C. Ponce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:18:03 +0200

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

Don't want you back, your war support is damning.
Daniel Thinks Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel
thinks left blogs are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse.
Exploiting Nine-One-One.
You oft behave as if your word's the gospel. Though an arrogant liar,
The media buys her, A "pundit" who's clearly unglued.
)  My humorous how-to's are here and my  workplace humor is here.
Supreme Court humor is here. And that brings me to my latest limericks:
A General Gripe By Madeleine Begun Kane Some Gen'rals are filling our
ears, With Rummy critiques and Bronx cheers. Some Notable Posts: Don
Davis's Revenge of the Generals. Endangering our nation.
Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie
Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here. The White House Shakeup Song (Sing to Good
King Wenceslas) By Madeleine Begun Kane Bolten's cleaning house they
claim.
("How To Give A Speech" is continued here.
Politics is Karl Rove's game. Don't want you back, your war support is
damning.
Some Notable Posts: Skippy interviews Prof.
(AllHatNoCattle)   Jim of  The Rittenhouse Review on the death of
legendary oboist John Mack Perm. You're way too close to Rummy, Bush,
and Rice. Bush and Cheney think nukes  Should be used to rebuke Errant
nations that Dubya defy. Now he's just a goner.