Subject: the thing is no matter how they look on the outside, when they are clean or trying to stay clean using one more time could be the end.

From: "timber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:46:27 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

"I think all parties involved were pleased . Global Warming Home :: Web
Directory :: Lighting News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a
Friend Clientfinder. He drew me near and sheltered me and Dakota .
pretty scarey thought huh? Good luck and my prayers are with you.
MIC Electronics IPO opens on April 30, 2007 Home :: Web Directory ::
Lighting News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder.
and also, i do not want to live my life like this.
And the saddest part is that even as I write this theres a little voice
inside me that says.
The daily coordination meeting is a very short meeting. I'll be around
to say hello! Anyway, if you really can leave, do it. things are calm,
he is going to work, going to bed at a decent hour and i believe he is
not using.
he asked his sponser how long he was going to be so unhappy. Because
your work tomorrow depends on my completion today. but he has been
violent in the past, if i brought up things like debt on his credit
cards that he hides from me.
Anyway, if you really can leave, do it. the protocols all work together.
Forget about that, just get out now.
Recycling plant developer's appeal heard Home :: Web Directory ::
Lighting News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder.
Local News Home :: Web Directory :: Lighting News :: Free RSS news ::
Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.
You're grace and mercy are astounding to me .
So I want to take this time to give HIM a special thank you .
you go and drink your dozen pints and keep coming back and saying high
as long as you want to.
what do you want to eat.
unless the addict stops using drugs and seeks recovery.
Getting comfortable will only extend the meeting.
but when things are "almost normal" i get sucked in thinking that things
are getting better. I also live in a community property state. I don't
think I could have walked the path that was ahead of me and Dakota .
Now he's going to na and back working in his field at a lower position.
12 pack a day or 3-4 rock glasses  of vodka (equivelant of 10-20 shots
depending on how liberal my pours were).
what's functional about bringing illegal drugs into your home and using
them without regard for your wife or kids?