Subject: dual unbearable

From: latch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:55:50 -0700

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

And apologies for any non-maliciously intended snark about market forces
and good intentions! Eliot, Ernest Hemingway, Jorge Luis Borges, Dorothy
Parker, Robert Gottlieb  and others?

It had been deeply used.

Maps at the beginning of each chapter and fine captions and essays by
Jean-Louis Cohen help you navigate the City of Light as never before.

Broken, heaving sidewalks, the crust of a discontented, restless earth,
oozed moisture and a steamy glow.

Max Morden has returned to the vacation spot of his youth as he grieves
the death of his wife.
I don't know about that.

Munger - you've done something lasting and remarkable here.
Chinese authorities have closed down The Lamp, a Tibetan literary
website for "posting 'political' content. The Elegant Variation: CAINE
PRIZE WINNER The Elegant Variation A Literary Weblog.
The shining residue of night was strewn along the curb and overflowing
trash cans, beginning to stink in the early light heat.

At the heart of the book is the coroner Quirke, a Banvillean creation on
par with Alex Cleave and Freddie Montgomery.

Broken, heaving sidewalks, the crust of a discontented, restless earth,
oozed moisture and a steamy glow.
Much, much gratitude!
"One contributor to the site said its closure had distressed the Tibetan
community it served.

It had been deeply used. The short story is not our preferred form but
D'Ambrosio's eight brilliant stories are almost enough to convert us.

The Elegant Variation: AN OPEN LETTER TO CHARLES T. There was no
traffic; no people.

The Elegant Variation: NOTA BENE: SYLVIA The Elegant Variation A
Literary Weblog. Home Land by Sam Lipsyte In his recent TEV guest review
of Home Land, Jim Ruland called Sam Lipsyte the "funniest writer of his
generation," and we're quite inclined to agree. Here Is Where We Meet by
John Berger   We've been fans of Booker Prize winner John Berger for
ages, and we're delighted to have received an early copy of his latest
work, Here is Where We Meet. We tore through Home Land in two joyful
sittings and can't remember the last time we've laughed so hard.
Comments: RECOMMENDED Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris Joshua
Ferris' warm and funny debut novel is an antidote to the sneering likes
of The Office and Max Barry's Company. "One contributor to the site said
its closure had distressed the Tibetan community it served.
Maps at the beginning of each chapter and fine captions and essays by
Jean-Louis Cohen help you navigate the City of Light as never before.
well, certainly since we've started this blog. It's a luminous,
affecting debut and you can read the first chapter right here.

I don't know about that.
I put this down to three things: the sense of jeopardy Fleming creates
about his solitary hero; a certain playfulness in the narrative details;
and a crisp, journalistic style. Unlike the real-life Ticknor, this one
is an embittered also-ran, full of plans and intentions never realized,
always alive to the fashionable whispers behind his back.
And apologies for any non-maliciously intended snark about market forces
and good intentions!

This is how books leapfrog our To Be Read piles. Who can possibly turn
away from the likes of Saul Bellow, T. We await Faulks's contribution
with skeptical interest.

This slim, witty memoir follows Bouillier through the party from hell,
and is a case study in Gallic self-abasement. Heti's Ticknor would be
insufferable if he weren't so funny, and in the end, the black humor
brings a leavening poignancy to this brief tale.

Details to follow but we hope you'll check it out. I'm going to Duttons
this week to buy some books to celebrate. It had been deeply used.
Should be up in the next day or so and I'll be sure to mention it on my
blog and here when it's up!

After the post ran, a friend and reader emailed me, saying "I hope the
blogosphere will be as loud in cheering as they would be in booing if he
had gone through with the demo.

We await Faulks's contribution with skeptical interest.

In The Sea, we find Banville in transition, moving from the icy,
restrained narrators of The Untouchable, Eclipse and Shroud toward
warmer climes.
What can be more comforting than hearing Bellow, answering a question on
preparations and conception, admit "Well, I don't know exactly how it's
done.

well, certainly since we've started this blog. Maps at the beginning of
each chapter and fine captions and essays by Jean-Louis Cohen help you
navigate the City of Light as never before.

Between dark and day; the city stood in stunned, fetid slumber.

Details to follow but we hope you'll check it out.
Should be up in the next day or so and I'll be sure to mention it on my
blog and here when it's up!

Lipsyte's constellation of oddly sympathetic losers is rendered with a
sparkling, inspired prose style that's sent us off in search of all his
prior work. It's called: Why Dutton's Matters. The Elegant Variation:
MONDAY ROUND UP The Elegant Variation A Literary Weblog.

Here Is Where We Meet by John Berger   We've been fans of Booker Prize
winner John Berger for ages, and we're delighted to have received an
early copy of his latest work, Here is Where We Meet. Treating his
characters with both affection and respect, Ferris takes us into a
Chicago ad agency at the onset of the dot-bomb. The familiar middle
ground in treating these homely topics is almost always the safest.