Subject: perpendicular lasso

From: Wat B. Elmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:46:10 +0200

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Here's a guy that named his home Neverland after the Peter Pan story
because he never wanted to grow up. Yes, maybe Holt will fail as the
starting safety, but sometimes greatness at the expense of mediocrity is
necessary. When the Cavs flamed out and failed to reach the postseason
for the seventh straight year, his resolve to tap into the Detroit mojo
apparently strengthened. If they lose tonight it will be because the
Heat are a better team, not because they were too busy looking over
their shoulders for Gilbert. And sometimes they are.
But please, look in the mirror and try to convince yourself, Hollywood,
that this gimmick is working. No matter what contractual force tries to
kill it. I believe the Pistons complain about fouls too much, but the
Spurs do to.
However, I don't think Peter Pan had an amusement park in his backyard
or a pet chimp named Bubbles.