Subject: closed its auction site shortly after becoming the exclusive PPC ad's provider for eBay.

From: Woodruff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:38:51 +0300

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Kineo, the leader in rapid e-learning, has taken years of experience in
designing and developing bespoke e-learning and packaged it in an
easy-to-use format: the Rapid E-learning Flatpack.

Carrying the Crosley product line, enables AmericanChairs.
But the economy is growing globally, more and more sellers are competing
to sell similar items and reverse auctions are the only viable model for
the future of trading business. AdShare Referral partners will promote
AdLinks to their site members and visitors by placing all kinds of
AdLinks Banners, Text Links and Content Links on their websites.
comWebsite: Visit Our Website                       Yahoo Auction
Closure: the Rise of Reverse Auctions?

com Search Engine Optimization EffectivenessThe graph shows that top
search engine ranking is vital to your internet marketing. Thanks to the
competition between sellers, the buyer ends up saving money. -Additional
business that you would not have otherwise obtained - The BIGshop
software automatically cross sells and up sells products within the
BIGshop site ensuring maximum exposure site wide.