Subject: on Georgia Public Broadcasting stations.

From: Cecil Gregory <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 03:10:50 +0200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Your local University of Georgia Cooperative Extension office can
determine your soil's grade. In the laboratory, Telomolecular has
regenerated aged tissues that remain permanently young and live
thousands of times beyond their normal replicative life span. This
usually happens around mid-October in the mountains and mid- to late
November in south Georgia. Does it fail or pass?
For crops such as squash, cantaloupes and cucumbers, however, seeding
them directly into the ground will work just as well, if not better. Why
the dramatic difference in results? " In other words, beyond sufficient
work to prevent cancer, we don't need to repair nuclear DNA over a human
lifetime.

Would human accomplishments be greater than today because everyone would
be able to develop to his or her own potential?