Subject: Every year a group of children performs a musical based on one of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales.

From: Stephanie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:36:08 -0500

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Warm Regards, Ellen Fisch Long Island New York BA in art from Brooklyn
College  MA in art from New York University See My New York Fan Club Art
Blog. Secretary General Lars Seeberg has resigned as Secretary General
after mutual agreement!
Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding
this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted
whenever there are any news in Colorful News.

One of those are the Hans Christian Andersen Festival Plays in the
Village of Funen in Odense. you are an art FORCE! World of Art is a
trendy and sophisticated global art publication created for artists,
galleries, museums, dealers, art collectors, who seek the latest news
and trends in the art world.

It also adds credibility to the commitment the artist has made to the
image.

Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an exclusive selection of my art
works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan Arts International. When one
believes in himself the message is clear. New exhibition in Boulder
Denver Colorado yessy. Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in
China A publisher in China wants to publish my fairy tales. Warm
Regards, Ellen Fisch Long Island New York BA in art from Brooklyn
College  MA in art from New York University See My New York Fan Club Art
Blog.

com We are a network of Artrepreneurs dedicated to guiding and
developing the careers of creative individuals through exhibitions,
career services and publications.

Since the beginning, the pursuit of Yessy has been to provide a wide
variety of artists the opportunity to sell their art in a manner that is
easy-to-use, powerful, and affordable.