Subject: Analysts see gold as haven from a unstable US Market and Dollar.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:38:23 +0530

Gold Investor Special Alert
Shaky market makes gold a solid investment with great returns.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Bullish gold," said Zachary Oxman, a senior trader at Wisdom Financial.
"I think the Fed had a choice, housing or inflation, and they chose
housing. As such, you've got inflationary pressures running rampant
despite what the government tells us.... I'd peg real inflation at over
6% and I think that will continue to put pressure on the dollar and
increase gold and crude prices," the gold market continues to flourish
in the current economic turmoil. More investors are turning to gold for
stability in there investment dollars.

This markets current rise is pushing share pries up on HPGI as the last
30 days they have announced the results of there advanced exploration of
the Gold Belt in South America. Early investors are already enjoying a
rise of more than 120% this month alone.

No is certainly the time to move on HPGI as they are launching a huge
media campaign to investors next week and this along with the gold found
in South America will push share prices to new heights. Move on HPGI.