Subject: [Nea] Working towards -01 draft: call for comments and schedule

From: "Paul Sangster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:41:07 -0800

So far their have been a number of good discussions on the -00 reqs
draft;
thanks to those who took the time to participate.  It is our hope to get
even broader participation so we can better understand where consensus 
exists and where issues remain.  We wish the encourage more WG members
to share their review of the draft and provide their constructive
feedback.  Knowing what sections you believe are going in the right
direction 
and those that need more focus (specifically what issues exist) will 
help us create a better spec and avoid changing something that many
people 
believe should remain in the spec.
 
On 1/10 the WG chairs requested that we focus our comments on the
initial 5
sections and to break up our e-mail comments by section or topic using
descriptive subject lines.  We would like to continue this practice but 
also encourage discussion of the Use Case (section 6), Security 
Considerations (section 8) and Privacy Considerations (section 9)
sections.
This means we're encouraging comments on the entire draft except section
7 
allowing us to have a common understanding of the context for the 
requirements before nailing down the specific requirement wordings.
 
The design team is working towards a goal of submitting the -01 revision
by 3/2 (ahead of the Prague I-D cut-off.)  Our hope is -01 will be
published 
early enough to allow additional discussion on the alias before the NEA 
WG meeting. In order to make this schedule we would like to request a
2/24 
12PM (noon) PST cut-off for comments on -00 so we can update the spec in

time.  Additional or unresolved discussions of comments at that time
will 
be considered for the -02 revision.
 
Paul
_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea