Subject: [Nea] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute Protocol (PA) Compatible with TNC
	Author(s)	: K. Narayan, P. Sangster
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-02.txt
	Pages		: 90
	Date		: 2008-10-9
	
This document specifies PA-TNC, a Posture Attribute Protocol  
      identical to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-M 1.0 protocol.   
      The document then evaluates PA-TNC against the requirements  
      defined in the NEA Requirements specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea