Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:08:59 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Laboratory and 'Field' Experiments with IPv6 Mobile 
                          Networks in Vehicular Environments
	Author(s)	: H. Lach et al.
	Filename	: draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2003-6-26
	
This document gives a short high-level overview of several
practical experiments performed with mobile networks using Mobile
IPv6-based NEMO extensions in the context of the IST OverDRiVE
project.  Laboratory experiments include simple and nested mobile
networks in a pure IPv6 environment while 'field' experiments
demonstrated continuous IPv6 vehicular connectivity over two
publicly deployed IPv4 networks: 2.5G (GPRS) and Wireless LAN
802.11b deployed around and inside a metropolitan area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.