Subject: [nemo] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt]

From: Vijay Devarapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:21:32 -0700

For some reason, it got announced on [email-masked]
which is the older address.

could be because http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nemo-charter.html
still says [email-masked]. this needs to be updated
to [email-masked].

Vijay

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:05:32 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
CC: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: Nemo Basic Support Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Devarapalli et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2003-6-25
	
This document describes a protocol to support network mobility as the
mobile network attaches to different points in the Internet.  The
protocol allows for session continuity for every node in the mobile
network as the network moves.  It also allows every node in the
mobile network to be reachable while moving around.  The protocol is
based on extensions to Mobile IPv6 [1].  The Mobile Router [2] which
connects the network to the Internet runs the NEMO protocol with its
Home Agent.  The protocol is designed in such a way that network
mobility is transparent to the nodes inside the mobile network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt

--OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--OtherAccess--

--NextPart--