Subject: [nemo] About NEMO simulator

From: "Na, Jong Keun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:38:29 +0900

Hi there,

I think that we need NEMO simulator for the verification of the proposed
protocols/algorithms and extensions.
Is there any action or plan for this work? 
Anyway, I'm considering mobiwan package as a starting point that
implemented the minimum level of MIPv6 for NEMO.
I already got mobiwan-021513.tar.gz distribution package. But it doesn't
work in ns2 all-in-one 2.26.
Is there any modified or ported to that ns version? If yes and anybody
know, please let me know.
If not exists and porting is apparently necessary, I will do. 
By the way, also I'd like to know how this work is valuable to us before
starting this work.
Any comments and suggestions to the way of making simulation package for
NEMO would be very helpful to me.

Thanks.
/jong