Subject: [nemo] Vienna Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:56:01 +0900

Dear all,

The Vienna meeting is fast approaching and we need to set up an agenda.

Before we request a time slot, could you please let us know what items
should be added on the agenda in addition to the ones below. Please
motivate your request and let us know about drafts, if any, that the
discussion would be based on.

# Definitely on the agenda
o Terminology and Requirements
  draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-01.txt
  draft-ietf-nemo-terminology-00.txt
  - comments
  - what to do next

o Report from the Design Team
  draft-ietf-nemo-?????
  - status / consensus
  - draft ?

# Might be good to speak about:
- multihoming
  Based on the active discussion on the mailing list, I guess a discussion
  on multihoming would be useful. 

- Threat analysis    L
  Let me remind you "threat analysis" is one of our milestones, is there
  is any input regarding this ? That would be MORE than highly appreciated.

The chairs.