Subject: [nemo] HAHA slot at both MIP6 and NEMO?

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 1980 16:15:17 +0100

Hello to MIP6 and NEMO WG members and Chairs.

The current agendas of both MIP6 and NEMO WG's feature the draft on the 
HA-HA protocol:

mip6:
> MONDAY, November 10, 2003 1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
[...]
> 4. Inter Home Agents Protocol (HAHA)  10 Mins    Ryuji Wakikawa I-D: 
> draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-00.txt
> 
> Home agent reliability is a part of the MIP6 charter. This I-D 
> explores a possible solution. The intent is to seek WG support for 
> this item.

nemo:
> Wednesday, November 12 at 1530-1730 o Home Agent protocol 
> .......................................10 mins Ryuji Wakikawa 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-00.txt

The presentations take place on different days.  I really find this to
be redundant.  The presentation slides are supposedly exactly the same,
since it is a unique draft.  The fact that the draft has "mip6" and
"nemo" in its name can not mean that it should be dealt with by both WG's.

Very much discussions about this has happened on the mip6 mailing list,
and only a little on the nemo list.  So maybe it should be presented at
the mip6 meeting exclusively.  So I suggest this draft be presented 
exclusively at the mip6 meeting.

(It is interesting to notice also, how certain submitted drafts were
refused presentation slots, while others were allocated twice.)

Alex
GBU