Subject: [nemo] NEMO Final Agenda

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 01:32:07 +0900

NEMO WG 58th Agenda

* Agenda Bashing ............................................................ 5'
    
* NEMO Status and Milestones: Chairs ........................................ 5'
    
* IPR Status - TJ Kniveton................................................... 15'

* NEMO Basic Support: Vijay Devarapalli...................................... 15'
  draft-ietf-nemo-basic-support-01.txt 
  http://people.nokia.net/vijayd/nemo/issues.html

* NEMO Basic Support Threat Analysis: Souhwan Jung........................... 15'
  draft-jung-nemo-threat-analysis-01.txt

* NEMO Basic Support Usages: Pascal Thubert.................................. 15'
  draft-thubert-nemo-usages-00.txt

* Inter Home Agents Protocol: Ryuji Wakikawa ................................ 10'
  draft-wakikawa-mip6-nemo-haha-00.txt

* Multihoming: ChanWah ...................................................... 15'
  draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issues-02.txt
  draft-charbon-nemo-multihoming-evaluation-0?.txt
  draft-paik-nemo-multihoming-problem-00.txt
    
* Test Results from Vehicular Networks: Hon-Yon Lach ........................ 5'
  draft-lach-nemo-experiments-overdrive-01.txt
    
* Conclusions and Next Steps ................................................ 5'