Subject: [nemo] Document Action: 'NEMO Home Network models' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:07:31 -0500

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'NEMO Home Network models '
   <draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Network Mobility Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Margaret Wasserman and Mark Townsley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-home-network-models-06.txt

Technical Summary
 
   This paper documents some usage patterns and the associated issues
   when deploying a Home Network for NEMO-enabled Mobile Routers,
   conforming the NEMO Basic Support draft [8].  The aim here is
   specifically to provide some examples of organization of the Home
   Network, as they were discussed in NEMO related mailing lists.
 
Working Group Summary
 
   This document is a product of the NEMO WG.  The WG has consensus
   to publish this document as an Informational RFC.
 
Protocol Quality
 
   This document was reviewed for the IESG by Margaret Wasserman.