Subject: [nemo] New draft draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-01.txt

From: "Lee, Chao-Hsien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:28:11 +0800

Dear all:

We have updated our previous drafts that extends SIP to support network
mobility and to achieve RO. If you have any question, please feel free to
contact with us. Thanks.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SIP-based Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) Route
Optimization (RO)
	Author(s)	: C. Lee, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-01.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2006-10-20
	
The Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support protocol enables a mobile
   network to change its point of attachment and keeps nodes in the
   mobile network reachable when the mobile network moves in the
   Internet.  However, using the NEMO Basic Support protocol, all
   traffic must pass through the bi-directional tunnel between a mobile
   router and its home agent when the mobile router leaves its home
   network.  The bi-directional tunnel results in sub-optimal routing
   and long transmission delay.  This document describes the SIP-based
   Network Mobility (SIP-NEMO) Route Optimization (RO) that achieves
   optimal routing and reduces the limitation induced by Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ming-nemo-sipnemo-01.txt

Best regards,

Lee, Chao-Hsien
Ph. D. student
Dept. of Computer Science and Information  Engineering
National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Phone: +886-6-2080362
E-mail: [email-masked]