Subject: [nemo] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt]

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:40:55 +0200

This is an interesting approach to WiMax mobility considering NEMO aspects.

Alex

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Prefix binding based mobility management in WiMAX network
	Author(s)	: J. Choi, et al.
	Filename	: draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   This document describes a protocol which provides movbility support
   for an ordinary IPv6 host in WiMAX network.  The protocol allows
   session continuity for every IPv6 node in WiMAX network as it moves
   across subnets.  The protocol exploits the facts that a single prefix
   is assigned per an IPv6 host in WiMAX network and prefix binding
   scheme is defined in NEMO WG.  WiMAX access routers perform prefix
   binding for the hosts' stead and the mobility is transparent to the
   hosts inside WiMAX network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jinchoi-nemo-pbm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce