Subject: [MEXT] Accommodation and other logistic issues for MEXT interim meeting

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:49:28 +0100

Hi,

I attach some information for the mext interim meeting in madrid

MEXT interim meeting

DATE:
7,8 feb 2008

Location:
University Carlos III de Madrid
Escuela Politecnica Superior
Av. Universidad 30
28911 - Leganes
Madrid, SPAIN

In google maps:
http://maps.google.es/maps/ms? 
ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104559785229237204753.00043ac94c2c52fb9e658&z=16&om=1

You can find hotel and other accommodation information :
http://www.it.uc3m.es/vi/localizacion/alojamiento.htm

(Comment: you can either stay near the university in Leganes or in  
downtown madrid. If you stay near the university, i would reccommend  
the Tryp Leganes Hotel, which is very close by the university. If you  
stay in Madrid, i would recommend the NH sur, which is right in front  
of Atocha train station, and it would take about 20 min train ride to  
get to the university, without need to change trains. If you need a  
low budget option, i suggest to stay in the Leganes student residence)

If you need i can provide you a contact of a local travel agency,  
through which you can book the hotel, if you prefer that.

Some people may need a visa to get in Spain. Please check that in  
your local Spanish embassy. In case you need a letter of invitation,  
please send me an email.

Regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext