Subject: [nemo] I-D Action:draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 14:30:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
	Author(s)       : R. Droms, P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2007-12-06

One aspect of network mobility support is the assignment of a prefix
or prefixes to a Mobile Router (MR) for use on the links in the
Mobile Network.  DHCPv6 prefix delegation can be used for this
configuration task.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:10:14 -0800

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-nemo-dhcpv6-pd-03.txt

Thanks for resubmitting a new version of this draft.  There was some 
discussion around it recently, especially the D flag in DHAAD Request. 
Some people discussed about its necessity.  Has there been a conclusion 
around it?  Or is it just keepalive submission?

Alex

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:14:07 -0500

I don't know of a conclusion about the D flag.  This rev is a  
keepalive for continued discussion.

BTW, I'm not sure of the process around this specific case of WG  
reorg; should I rebpulish as ietf-mext-...-00, droms-mext-...-00, ???

- Ralph

On Dec 6, 2007, at Dec 6, 2007,9:10 PM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

> discussion around it recently, especially the D flag in DHAAD  
> Request. Some people discussed about its necessity.  Has there been  
> a conclusion around it?  Or is it just keepalive submission?
>
> Alex
>
>