Subject: Re: [MEXT] Decisions, and next steps proposed in IETF71 MEXT meeting

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcelo,

>----- Original Message ----
>From: marcelo bagnulo <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:05:29 AM
>Subject: [MEXT] Decisions, and next steps proposed in IETF71 MEXT meeting

>Hi,

>During the two MEXT sessions we had at IETF 71, the WG proposed the 
>following Action Points and way forward for the different items discussed.
>We attach here a summary of those so that the consensus can be checked 
>with the ML. We kindly ask to anyone that has issues/concerns with any 
>of the points described below, please comment on the ml.

>Prefix Delegation for NEMO to the IESG
>Strong concensus in the meeting (26 against 2) to work on a DHCP based 
>solution to delegate prefixes from the HA to the MR. Next step is for 
>authors of the two drafts to work on a unified draft and submit ti the 
>WG to decide its adoption.

In fact in writing the draft draft-sarikaya-mext-relay-dhcpv6pd-00.txt
we exactly had the intention of unifying these two drafts.
I would like to volunteer to contact the authors of the two drafts and come up with a unified draft and then submit it to the WG to decide its adoption.

Regards,

Behcet

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext