Subject: Re: [MEXT] re-review of draft-ietf-mip6-whyauthdataoption

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:30:04 +0300

Any news on a new revision?

Jari

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:30:36 -0500

I had sent you some comments earlier in response to your suggestions. Have
not heard back from you and hence am holding off on publishing a new I-D.
I can rev a new version in the next day or so.

But can you please take a look at that earlier email? Let me know if you
want me to resend it (I believe it was cced on the MEXT list).

Thx.

-Raj

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:45:22 +0300

Basavaraj,

> want me to resend it (I believe it was cced on the MEXT list).
Sorry, I didn't respond because I was mostly OK with what you had said
in the e-mail. Re-reading the mail now, there is one part that I
disagree: the extra protocol argument and IPsec. As discussed at the
time that the whyauthdataoption draft was first reviewed, I think you
have enough good arguments to make your case. Don't weaken it by trying
to add more arguments that are not quite as sound...

Jari

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:55:45 -0500

Okay... 

Will revise the I-D and submit it.

-Raj