Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NEMO Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : W. Eddy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2008-05-13

This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
NEMO Route Optimization techniques for use in global networked
communications systems for aeronautics and space exploration.

This version has been reviewed by members of the International Civil
Aviation Orgnanization (ICAO) and other aeronautical communications
standards bodies, and contributed to by a number of aeronautical
communications experts outside the normal IETF process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext