Subject: REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED

From: "ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:10:38 -0400 (AST)

DESK OF ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD.
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077,
Japan.

  This mail is serving as an invitation to treat with the above  named
 company. Our company was established in 1970. Over the years we have
 accumulated invaluable experience in our business and we are proud to
 claim we are second to none.Our company exports cement, sugar and  textile
 materials for world trade.

  Due to the increase in demand of our products in  North and South
 America continent,it is upon this note that we seek your assistance to
 stand as our company representative in any of these continent list above.

 Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% and monthly
 salary of $2,000.00 USD of whatever amount you clear for the company and
 the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you.
 facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, send me
promptly by
 email  the following:

Full Names:

Contact Address:

Phone/Mobile: Fax:

Thank you for your time.

Please send the above details to our Personnel Manager via
 belowdetails:

Name: Mr.  lee shang
Email: [email-masked]
RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,
PRESIDENT-ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD.