Subject: Netconf: New Work: Asynchronous Notifications

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:54:00 -0400

hi

I head off for holidays in couple days, but just wanted to get some
discussion started beforehand. Following up on the discussion we had in
Paris. I propose:

1. That the "Netconf Event Message" work falls within the current
version of the charter as identified by the following text
	'Provides support for asynchronous notifications'

2. That we accept the "Netconf Event Message" internet draft as a
working group document and the starting point of such a solution.
	
http://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chisholm-netconf-event-00.txt

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>