Subject: Re: AD review for: draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-04.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:11:47 -0400

Hi All,

A few comments on Bert's AD review:

At 9:19 PM +0200 7/29/05, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
>- I believe we discussed that netconf over ssh was going
>   to be mandatory to implement. But I cannot find a statement
>   about that. Neither in this doc, not in the protocol doc.

I think that the best way to handle this would be to put a statement 
in the base NETCONF protocol document with a normative reference to 
the NETCONF over SSH document, but I'm open to other choices. 
Thoughts?

Bert, I'll be submitting a new version later this week that should 
have the new boilerplate.  I'll also address your other comments, and 
the comments that others have made about the need for IANA to 
register the "netconf" SSH subsystem name.

Margaret

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>