Subject: [Netconf] comments on monitoring: format yang

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:40:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

It seems that some text we originally had in the YANG draft about how
YANG modules are listed in the schema list, that was supposed to be
moved into the monitoring draft is not there.  So I suggest we add the
following to 2.1.3:

In "identifier (string)" add a paragraph:

  For YANG data models, the identifier is the name of the module or
  submodule.

In "version (string)" add a paragraph:

  For YANG data models, version is the value of the most recent YANG
  "revision" statement in the module or submodule, or the empty string
  if no revision statement is present.

In "format (identifyref, schema-format)" add a paragraph:

  For YANG data models, the format is one of "yang" or "yin".

In "namespace(inet:uri)" add a paragraph:

  For YANG data models, this is the module's namespace.  If the list
  entry describes a submodule, this field contains the namespace of the
  module to which the submodule belongs.

/martin