Subject: [Netconf] editorial session on some NETCONF topics

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:39:26 -0700

Tomorrow from 15:20-19:40 we have room Mezzanine 6 (3rd floor)
reserved for us to do some f2f work about some controversial
or hard-work related topics.

Let us get together at 15:20 in thah Mezzanine 6.

No fixed agenda, but topics that I think do justify f2f time
include:

- base 1.1 capability
- conversion of existing netcon capabilities to YANG features
- possibly continued discussion of yang module security considerations
- possibly some ACM related topics.
- any others?

This is not a formal meeting, but it is an open meeting.
Whatever comes out of it needs to be submitted to the WG list for
WG discussion.

The mezzanine 6 room (3rd floor) is kine of small and would
accomodate max 15-20 people.

Bert