Subject: [Netconf] Please PREPARE for our Monday morning session at IETF77

From: "Bert Wijnen \(IETF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:31:05 +0100

WG participants.

As you all know, we have our session at IETF77 on Monday morning, 22 March 2010
from 9-11:30am in the Redondo room.

We are urging the "presenters" to send us their materials ASAP and we intend to
put all metting materials (and slides) online around Noon on Sunday (Pacific time).

Pls do try to go through the materials beforehand so that we can have a productive
meeting. The current agenda is here (the 2nd link is handier):

     http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/netconf.txt

     http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netconf/agenda?item=agenda77.html

A very handy link is also this one:

     http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/#2010-03-20_0930

It has various other links to the jkabber room, materials etc.

You can start RIGHT NOW of course by READING the CURRENT DRAFTS that 
are ON our AGENDA for coming Monday:

- http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-02

- http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-with-defaults-05

- http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4742bis-00

- http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cole-netconf-robust-config-02

- http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-access-control-01

PLEASE COME PREPARED!

Bert and Mehmet
Netconf WG co-chairs