Subject: [Netconf] FW: Draft Agenda for the NETCONF Session

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:25:27 +0200

Hi All,

please find below an update for the draft agenda for the 
NETCONF session in Maastricht. Please send us your comments 
by July 15, 2010.

Mehmet & Bert

_______________

NETCONF WG 
IETF 78 -Maastricht, Netherlands

July 25-30, 2010

MONDAY, July 26, 2010 - 1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

   WG Chairs:
   Bert Wijnen <[email-masked]>
   Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>

   Scribes (IF no_volunteers THEN wait_forever) 
   Agenda bashing (2 minutes) 
   WG status review (5 minutes) 

   Chartered items:

      1. 4741bis-draft - M. Bjorklund/J. Schönwälder/A. Bierman (40 minutes)
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis 
      2. 4742bis draft (NETCONF over SSH) - M. Wasserman/T. Goddard (15 minutes)
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4742bis

   Non-Chartered items:

      1. Network Configuration Protocol Access Control Model - A. Bierman (20 minutes) 
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-access-control
      2. NETCONF System Monitoring - A. Bierman (10 minutes) 
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-system-monitoring
      3. A Verification Proceedure for Configuration Management within NETCONF - B. Cole (10min)
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cole-netconf-verify
      4. A Transaction Test Module for the NETCONF Verify Operation - B. Cole (10min)
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cole-netconf-transaction

   Open mike (5 minutes)
      Any other topics to discuss? 

   AOB