Subject: [netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 01:04:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscription to Distributed Notifications
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Eric Voit
                          Thomas Graf
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2021-05-06

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the YANG notifications
   subscription to allow metrics being published directly from
   processors on line cards to target receivers, while subscription is
   still maintained at the route processor in a distributed forwarding
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/