Subject: [netconf] Draft NETCONF agent posted for IETF 111

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 21:39:13 +0000

Please let alert the chairs (CC-ed) if anything needs to be adjusted.

Kent and Mahesh

Agenda for the NETCONF 111 WG Session
-------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-netconf

Session:
   Wednesday, July 28, 2021
   Session II (21:30-22:30 UTC, 17:30-18:30 EDT, 14:30-15:30 PDT)

WG Chairs:
   Mahesh Jethanandani (mjethanandani at gmail dot com)
   Kent Watsen (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)

Available During Session:

  ICS:            https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/sessions/netconf.ics
  MeetEcho:       https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf111/?group=netconf
  Jabber:         xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During and After Session:

  CodiMD:         https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-netconf
  Slides:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/netconf
  Drafts (TGZ):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netconf-drafts.tgz
  Drafts (PDF):   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/agenda/netconf-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

   Recording:     http://www.meetecho.com/ietf111/recordings#NETCONF
   Jabber Logs:   https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netconf

Introduction

   Chairs (10 minutes)
   Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   An HTTPS-based Transport for Configured Subscriptions (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-https-notif
   Discussion Leader: Mahesh Jethanandani

Non-Chartered items:

   System Configuration Data Handling Behavior (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netconf-with-system
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

   Telemetry Data Export capability (10 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-netconf-data-export-capabilities
   Discussion Leader: Qiufang Ma

   Per-Node Capabilities for Optimum Operational Data Collection (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-netconf-metadata-for-collection
   Discussion Leader: Benoît Claise

   Adaptive Subscription to YANG Notification (10 mins)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netconf-adaptive-subscription
   Discussion Leader: Peng Liu