Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:03:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common YANG Data Types
        Author          : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-12.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of common data types to be used
   with the YANG data modeling language.  This document obsoletes RFC
   6991.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6991-bis-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts