Subject: [netmod] Draft IETF 113 Agenda Posted

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:11:48 -0500

NETMOD WG.

A draft agenda is now available.

Please let us know if we missed a request.

Presenters:

Please provide your slides to the chairs not later than Sunday March 20th.

Authors of WG documents:

If you are not on the agenda , please send a update on status and
plans for the document no later than Monday March 21.

Thank you,

Lou and Kent (and Joel)

Agenda for the NETMOD 113 WG Session
-------------------------------------------------------
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/materials/agenda-113-netmod

Session:

    Tuesday, March 22, 2022
    Session II (10:00-12:00 +1 CET, 09:00-11:00 UTC)

WG Chairs:

    Lou Berger    (lberger at labs dot net)
    Kent Watsen   (kent plus ietf at watsen dot net)
    Joel Jaeggli  (joelja at bogus dot com)

Available During Session:

    ICS: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/sessions/netmod.ics
    MeetEcho: https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/?group=netmod
    Audio Only: https://mp3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf113/netmod/1.m3u
    Jabber:xmpp:[email-masked]?join

Available During and After Session:

    Notes: https://notes.ietf.org/notes-ietf-113-netmod
    Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/netmod
    Drafts (TGZ): 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda/netmod-drafts.tgz
    Drafts (PDF): 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/agenda/netmod-drafts.pdf

Available After Session:

    Recording: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf113/recordings#NETMOD
    Jabber Logs: https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netmod

Introduction

    Chairs (10 minutes)
    Session Intro & WG Status

Chartered items:

   Title: YANG Versioning Update (45 min)
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-module-versioning-05
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-semver-06
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-03
   Discussion Leader: TBD

   Title: Self Describing Data Object Tags (10 min)
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-06
   Presenter: Qin Wu

Non-Chartered items:

    Title: System-defined configuration (15 min)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-with-system-02
    Presenter: Qiufang Ma

    Title: Immutable Metadata Annotation (15 min)
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-00
    Presenter: Qiufang Ma

    Title: Updated Common YANG Data Types for Traffic Engineering (10 min)
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01
    Presenter: Italo Busi