Subject: [Netslices] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 02:31:42 +0900

Hi all,

We have updated the slice gateway draft and uploaded it. In this update, 
we clarified the reason why network slicing would be required and the 
target of this draft more. We'll welcome your questions or comments.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01.txt

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01.txt
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:14:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Alex Galis <[email-masked]>, A. Galis <[email-masked]>, Xavier 
de Foy <[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma 
<[email-masked]>, Xavier de Foy 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway
Revision:	01
Title:		Gateway Function for Network Slicing
Document date:	2018-03-05
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		24
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-homma-coms-slice-gateway-01

Abstract:
    This document describes the roles and requirements for a slice
    gateway that is a data plane function or function group for
    connecting/disconnecting and compose/decompose network slice subnets
    and providing network slices from end to end.  The interworkings
    between management and control elements at the management and control
    planes with the gateway function for controlling and orchestrating
    end-to-end network slices are also presented in this document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat