Subject: [Netslices] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-03.txt

From: Xavier de Foy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:06:30 -0500

Hi all,

  The subnet interconnection draft is now updated to version -03. This
draft defines and models subnets and stitching operation (it is therefore
related to the gateway draft, but focus on the high level management
operation - e.g. stitching may not necessarily end up using a gateway
functionality).

  This update includes more details and scenarios for the
stiching/interconnection operation.

  Best Regards,

Xavier

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 10:54 PM
To: Alex Galis <[email-masked]>; Li Qiang <[email-masked]>; A.
Galis <[email-masked]>; De Foy, Xavier <[email-masked]>;
Kiran Makhijani <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>; De Foy, Xavier <[email-masked]>;
Rahman, Akbar <[email-masked]>; Shunsuke Homma <
[email-masked]>; Pedro Martinez-Julia <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-defoy-coms-subnet-
interconnection-03.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier de Foy and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:draft-defoy-coms-subnet-interconnection
Revision:03
Title:Interconnecting (or Stitching) Network Slice Subnets
Document date:2018-03-04
Group:Individual Submission
Pages:13
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-defoy-coms-
subnet-interconnection-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-
interconnection/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-coms-subnet-
interconnection-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-coms-
subnet-interconnection-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-coms-subnet-
interconnection-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the network slice (NS) subnet as a general
   management plane concept that augments a baseline network slice model
   with management attributes and operations enabling interconnections
   (or stitching) between network slices.  The description of NS subnet
   interconnections is technology agnostic following the approach of the
   COMS information model.  Some interconnections may be implemented
   using the interplay between management plane and gateways in the data
   plane.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

[Banner]
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute
waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this
communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify
me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any
attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this
message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic
signature.