Subject: [newtrk] last call on newtrk minutes

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

please send any comments to the list asap - I'll send the minutes
in early next week

(thanks to Spencer for htmlizing and fixing names etc)

http://www2.sobco.com/ietf/IETF_60_NEWTRK_Minutes.html

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:39:26 +0200

nits....

>Spencer Dawkins - metrics for success are hard, for failure easy
>(Harald Alverstrand said this in ICAR)

s/Alverstrand/Alvestrand/

multiple instances of this

end of section "Adding a layer of indirection":

Scott Bradner -  hum: should work of this ilk be done in the WG? (no hums 
against)

should add "strong hum for". No need to act as if "silence is consent" when 
there was no silence....

end of last section:

> Harald Alverstrand - if we decide not to do this, we should stop moving 
things to Historic.

what I tried to convey:

This is the most light-weight process we (Elliot and me) can imagine for 
moving things to Historic. If we decide not to do this because it's too 
much work, we should stop talking about making things Historic - because it 
won't be done, we know that, and we should stop fooling ourselves.

Not sure that's exactly what I said, but that's what I tried to say.

Thanks to the scribes and the chair for getting this out!

               Harald Alvestrand (only two Rs).

.