Subject: [newtrk] draft newtrk minutes

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:01:42 -0400 (EDT)

I put a copy of the draft newtrk minuts at:
http://www2.sobco.com/ietf/draft-newtrk-min.txt

corrections to the list please

Scott
.
newtrk resources:_____________________________________________________
web user interface: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk.html
mhonarc archive: http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 07:05:53 -0500

At the very least, I should have gotten the names right!

"Keith Strange/Keith S" is actually "Keith Drage" (apparently my
hearing IS going, too many years in rock bands, my apologies to Keith
for not catching this the first few times!).

"Kurt Zellinga" is "Kurt Zeilenga", but I was a lot closer on that
one, at least.

Scott, if you'd like me to make a pass correcting/expanding names
("Aaron" is "Aaron Falk", "Bob B" is "Bob Braden" ...), I can do that
(I sent my notes soon, so you'd have them, instead of edited, so you'd
have them right). I don't think there are any mysteries, if you want
to do the correction/expansion.

Spencer

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Bradner" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:01 AM
Subject: [newtrk] draft newtrk minutes

> newtrk
resources:_____________________________________________________
> mhonarc archive:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/newtrk/index.html

.