Subject: How about this one...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:01:03

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN AN EXTRA $500 TO $3000 PER WEEK just by 
mailing our business circulars from your home? 

HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS. No More worries over inflation, 
recession, bills, rising gasoline and other costs. This is easy 
extra income that can help to relieve financial pressures! 

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE to earn extra money working at home by 
becoming an active participant of our successful mailing 
association. You receive cash weekly for mailing our circulars. 
There is no limit, You may mail as many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPECIAL SKILLS REQURED. Our HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM 
is the easiest work anyone can ever do - all from the comfort of 
your own home! We even provide you with easy, step-by-step 
instructions! You may work in the comfort of your own home, 
choose your own hours, and set your own pace. No need to leave 
your present job. The possibilities are unlimited!

THIS IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE We Publish, sell and distribute 
information booklets, guides, reports, manuals and computer 
software all across The United States and Canada. We do the 
majority of our business by mail and we need to expand our 
business. But if we hire more employees, we would have to 
supervise them, rent more office space, pay more taxes and 
insurance, all involving more cost and paperwork. THIS IS WHY WE 
NEED YOU. It is much easier to set it up so that independent 
homeworkers like yourself can earn money doing the work 
yourselves. This program is designed to help people like you cash 
in with us. You receive good commissions to mail the circulars 
for us. We can not reach all the potential customers by ourselves 
therefore you would be sending out our circulars in response to 
customer inquiries. When you mail our circulars, you'll be 
greatly helping us by getting our offers out to more customers.

ALL BUSINESS CAN BE DONE BY MAIL and from your hometown area, 
and, we give you complete assistance at every step to insure your 
success. You can START THE SAME DAY you receive the instructions 
and begin RECEIVING MONEY WITHIN TWO WEEKS, and every week from 
then on, as long as you desire. You will be supplied with the 
envelopes, which will already be stamped and addressed by your 
customers.

GUARANTEE: We welcome you to this program and extend to you our 
unconditional guarantee that you will be delighted with the money 
you make.  We are positive you will be 100% satisfied with the 
Home Mailer Program. This is your opportunity to become an 
Independent Commission Mailer for our company! The Home Mailers 
Program will give you complete easy, step-by-step instructions!

IN ORDER TO GET YOU STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a one 
time processing fee of only $30.00. This covers our expense in 
showing you what to do and guarantees you can work with us as 
long as desired. You will not be required or asked to pay for any 
additional information, manuals, or instructions. In as much as 
we would like to send you our program without the small charge, 
we must protect ourselves from those who are not serious and have 
no intention other than to satisfy their own curiosity. 
Naturally, no business can afford to send out costly material to 
everyone who writes in asking for it. This small charge assures 
us that you are serious about working from home with our company! 

DON'T DELAY - START IMMEDIATELY - TIME IS MONEY, you can begin 
now by putting your time to the best of it's use.

**THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO NEVER ACHIEVE ARE THE ONES WHO NEVER TRY**

-----------------------------------------------------------------
            HOME  MAILERS   PROGRAM   ORDER-FORM 
----------------------------------------------------------------- 

Please RUSH me my Package of the HOME MAILERS PROGRAM  right 
away!!! I am enclosing $30.00 in U.S Funds. (Includes Postage & 
Handling)  

**** Use a Postal Money order and get free priority shipping***

MAIL TO:  MAGNUM MARKETING
          10125 Carousel Center
          Syracuse, NY USA 13290-0121

NAME:______________________________________ 

ADDRESS:___________________________________ 

CITY:_________________STATE/PROVINCE:______ 

ZIP/POSTAL CODE:___________________________ 

E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________________ 

(Orders payable by check please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. 
Returned check fee $25)

 01/21/01
 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
To receive no further offers from our company regarding
this matter or any other matter, please reply to this
e-mail with the word 'Remove' in the subject line.