Subject: Joe, Please let me know if you receive this link. AL

From: "Chandeliers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:56:29 -0500

Joe, If you can read this it means you were able to open the email.  I
received many complaints from people to remove them thinking it was spam.  I
don't know why this happened.  Well, let me know what you think.  Although
the site is running well, I think the prices are too low.  Please send
regard to Paula and tell her I am looking forward to see you all.

Sincerely,

Al

            Mary Engelbreit, Precious Moments and Save the Children novelty
gifts. All items listed are brand new, current retail items ranging in cost
of $12.99 to $29.99 and you pay up to 70% OFF. Please see our 'INFO' page
for more information about us.

            You will also receive a free gift with your purchase. you may
request which category to receive your free gift from, and we will try to
accomodate you. Limit one free gift per household per month.

            PRECIOUS MOMENTS BIRTHSTONE CHARM FEBRUARY

            Regular price: $12.95
            Sale price: $3.50  save the children school bus pin

            save the children school bus pinRegular price: $14.95
            Sale price: $5.50  MARY ENGELBREIT MISS SMARTY PIN

            Regular price: $14.95
            Sale price: $5.50

            Sterling Silver Boy Charm Diamond Center

            Regular price: $19.95
            Sale price: $3.50

            Copyright © 2000 FreeGiftsPlus.com Inc. All rights reserved.

            If you have any questions, send E-mail to