Subject: Draft agenda for NFSv4 meeting in Salt Lake City next week

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:57:18 -0800

Hello,

I have attached the agenda for Salt Lake City IETF meeting
of the NFSv4 WG.  For info about this IETF meeting see:

	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-52.html

This WG meeting will focus on the consensus for Replication
and Migration work, and pending updates to the NFSv4
protocol specification in RFC3010.

Make sure you review the working group documents before you come.
Spencer has put together the protocol updates in reviewable
form (previously posted). See the URL below.

first two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  (other document links are available via
the WG web page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

Please submit any agenda changes/additions or requests to present to me
([email-masked]) before the end of the day.

    Brent

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Wednesday December 12th: 3:30pm - 5:30 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Callaghan)        5 min

    Replication and Migration           (Thurlow)         20 min

    October Bakeoff                     (Shepler)         10 min

    Updates to v4 Spec                  (Shepler)         60 min

        (Updates at: http://www.nfsv4.org/rfc3010updates )

    General discussion                  (Pawlowski)       20 min

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 min

------------------------