Subject: Reminder: NFSv4 @ Connectathon 2002

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 09:39:11 -0800

If you're interested in testing your NFS version 4 (or other
protocols) at Connectathon next March, note that
the "early-bird" registration deadline is:

	December 31st (20 shopping days away)

If you register before the end of this month, you'll save $500.

For additional info on Connectathon 2002 and registration
instructions, see:

	http://www.connectathon.org

  Thanks
		Brent

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:52:21 -0500

In the interest of spam reduction (spam has been about
50% of received messages seemingly, of late), might the WG
Chairs consider making the WG mailing list self-moderated
(i.e. anyone subscribed can post automatically without review, 
all other posts get sent to a human who posts stuff that
isn't spam) ??

	I suspect this might require the ADs to "not object",
but am not sure exactly because the IESG doesn't actually have
a written charter.

Ran
[email-masked]

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:17:25 -0600

A sendmail change was made on sunroof.eng.sun.com within the last day
or two that will reject mail where Content-Type: is text/html.

Hopefully, this will take care of most of the spam and if we find that
it does not, we can go to your suggestion, Ran.

-- 
Spencer

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:49:48 -0500

>it does not, we can go to your suggestion, Ran.

Certainly that's worth a try to see how much spam it rejects...

Ran
[email-masked]