Subject: Cooking.com Subscription Preferences Confirmation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:10:32 -0800

Thank you for visiting Cooking.com. You have successfully changed your
subscription profile.

You have indicated that you do not wish to receive:
- Our Shopping Newsletter - full of special offers, new products, and
cooking tips.
- Our Food for Thought Newsletter - with our favorite menus and recipes,
new products and cooking tips & techniques.
- Our Catalog - highlighting our product line and creative ideas for
your kitchen and gift-giving.
- Special offers from other companies whose products or services we
think may be of interest to you.

http://www.cooking.com/extras/subscriptions.asp

Requests to be unsubscribed will be processed immediately, however you
may receive 1-2 additional newsletters.

If you have any questions, please contact us:
Via Email   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Or Call    1-800-663-8810

We're looking forward to sharing our site with you.

Best Regards,

The Cooking.com Team
If it's not in your kitchen, try ours