Subject: Your Listings #4895

From: "Simon R. Edwards" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:51:18 -0500

Dear Candidate, 

You have been selected as a potential candidate for a free listing in 
the 2002 Edition of the International Executive Guild Registry. 

Please accept our congratulations for this coveted honor. 

As this edition is so important in view of the new millennium, the 
International Executive Guild Registry will be published in two
different 
formats; the searchable CD-ROM and the Online Registry. 

Since inclusion can be considered recognition of your career position 
and professionalism, each candidate is evaluated in keeping with high 
standards of individual achievement. In light of this, the International
Executive
Guild thinks that you may make an interesting biographical subject. 

We look forward to your inclusion and appearance in the International 
Executive Guild's Registry. Best wishes for your continued success. 

International Executive Guild 
Listing Dept.  

  _____  

If you wish to be removed from our list, please submit your request 
at the bottom of this email. 

  _____  

International Executive Guild 
Registration Form 
(US and Canada Only) 

  _____  

Please fill out this form if you would like to be included on The
International Executive Guild, For accuracy and publication purposes,
please complete and send this form at the earliest opportunity. There is
no charge or obligation to be listed on The International Executive
Guild. 

  _____  

Your Name	 	 
Your Company	 	 
Title	 	 
Address	 	 
City	 	 
State or Province	 	 
Country	 USACanada	 
ZIP/Postal Code	 	 
Day Time Telephone	 	 

Home Phone
(Not To Be Published)	 

Email

  _____  

TO HELP US IN CONSIDERING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TELL US A LITTLE
ABOUT YOURSELF... 

  _____  

Your Business	 

(Financial Svcs, Banking, Computer Hardware, Software, Professional
Svcs, Chemicals, Apparel, Aerospace, Food, Government, Utility, etc.) 
Type of Organization	 

(Mfg, Dist/Wholesaler, Retailer, Law Firm, 
Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, University, 
Financial Consultants, Ad Agency, Contractor, Broker, etc.) 

Your Business Expertise

(Corp.Mgmt, Marketing, Civil Engineering, 
Tax Law, Nuclear Physics, Database Development, Operations, Pathologist,
Mortgage Banking, etc.) 
Major Product Line	 

(Integrated Circuits, Commercial Aircraft, Adhesives, Cosmetics, Plastic
Components, Snack Foods, etc.) 

Note: Submitting this form will be made by email, not by use of  www.
Confirmation of its delivery is made by browsing your outgoing mail. 

  _____  

Thank you for filling in this form, we will contact you with more
information. 

  _____  

List Removal 
Click <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove>  Here