Subject: Festive Gifts + FREE Shipping Today!

From: "Cooking.com" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 2001 13:08:02 -0800

If you would like to see the newsletter in an easy-to-view, full color 
html format, click here:
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070av&s=s02973446t2&e=[email-masked]

OUR FESTIVE GIFTS WE BRING TO YOU!

Plus, FREE Standard Shipping on shipments over $100!
see details below.

The final days of shopping are here! Our most festive gifts we bring - a 
selection of our top holiday favorites, many of which are new this season.

And just a reminder: if you want to use Standard Shipping, you must place 
your order by Sunday, December 16th, to ensure delivery by the 24th. For 
more details, see our Shipping Schedule.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070b&s=s02973446t2

HOLIDAY GOODIES
Make their sweetest dreams come true! Seasonal treats: so divine, they'll 
be gone in no time!

Holiday Candy Sampler for $24.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070c&s=s02973446t2

Old-Fashioned Sampler for $24.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070d&s=s02973446t2

Peppermint Bark Squares for $17.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070e&s=s02973446t2

Divinity with Walnuts for $15.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070f&s=s02973446t2

Chocolate Polar Bear for $14.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070g&s=s02973446t2

Peppermint Crunch Gift Tin- $14.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070h&s=s02973446t2

Chocolate Snowman for $14.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070j&s=s02973446t2

Milk & Dark Pecan Turtles for $14.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070k&s=s02973446t2

English Toffee & Almonds for $14.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070l&s=s02973446t2

Milk Chocolate Santa for $13.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070m&s=s02973446t2

Dr. Peter's Egg Nog Bark for $9.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070n&s=s02973446t2

Chewy Peps for $11.95
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070o&s=s02973446t2

See All Holiday Goodies
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070i&s=s02973446t2

View Festive Beverages
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070p&s=s02973446t2

UNIQUE GIFT BASKETS

Confections Gift Basket for $39.95
Their sweetest wish just came true! Peppermints, bon bons, chocolates and 
more!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070q&s=s02973446t2

More Traditional Gift Baskets
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070t&s=s02973446t2

Martini Gift Set for $59.95 (Reg 89.00)
For your bartender friend, a martini set with glasses, shaker, garnishes, 
book and tray.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070r&s=s02973446t2

More Food & Entertainment Sets
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070u&s=s02973446t2
 
Italian Pantry Gift Basket for $74.95 (Reg $92.00)
An Italian masterpiece! Create a sensation with the best pasta, oil, sauce 
& olives.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070s&s=s02973446t2

Baking Sets, Pizza Sets, Sushi Sets and More
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070v&s=s02973446t2

FOODS FOR CELEBRATING
Note: All specialty foods ordered by Monday, December 17th at Noon (PST) 
are scheduled for delivery on Friday, December 21st. Orders after December 
17th will ship according to our normal schedule.

Cake & Cookie Set for $29.95
A dark gingerbread cake and 18 molasses clove cookies, reminiscent of 
Grandma's!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070w&s=s02973446t2

See More Gourmet Cookies
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070z&s=s02973446t2

Christmas Tree Williecake for $39.95
With its white chocolate pinecones, this decadent torte is a chocolate 
lover's dream!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070x&s=s02973446t2

More Specialty Cakes
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070aa&s=s02973446t2

View our Gourmet Pies
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ad&s=s02973446t2

Caviar Gift Box for $203.95
Beluga, Ossetra & Sevruga caviar. An extravagant gift for someone who's 
been very good.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070y&s=s02973446t2

Complete Caviar Selection
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ab&s=s02973446t2

Our International Cheese Shop
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ac&s=s02973446t2

Order Our Smoked Salmon
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ae&s=s02973446t2

TABLE ACCESSORIES

Holiday Plates, Set of 6 for $29.95
These plates are ideal for festive gatherings. A set of 6, each with a 
charming holiday character.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070af&s=s02973446t2

Matching Cocktail Napkins
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ai&s=s02973446t2

8-pc. Snowflake Glass Set for $29.95 (Reg $40.00)  
An 8-pc. set of glassware with a pattern of fluttering snowflakes etched 
along the sides.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ag&s=s02973446t2

See Our Snowflake Linens
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070aj&s=s02973446t2

Glitter Scroll Candles for $17.95
Soft lights, a warm glow for a cozy gathering. A pair of candles to 
welcome friends to the table.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ah&s=s02973446t2

See Matching Ruby & Gold Linens 
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ak&s=s02973446t2

DON'T MISS

*** FREE Standard Shipping Offer ***
ends 12/16/01

For one week only, get Free Standard Shipping on shipments that total $100 
or more!*
Order by 12/16/01 and use Standard Shipping, and your shipment will make 
it to your destination by December 24th! Use Coupon Code C82942 at 
checkout.

*Offer valid from 12/9/01 - 12/16/01. Basedon item total and applies to 
Standard Shipping only. Not applicable if upgraded to Expedited or Next 
Day. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with other offer 
codes.

Calphalon Everyday Pan - Save $100
This 10-in. Nonstick Pan (reg. $139.95, now $39.95) is destined to become 
your favorite pan. Use it for braising meats, making rice dishes or winter 
casseroles.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070al&s=s02973446t2

Pressure Cooker with Gift
Purchase this Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cooker and receive a FREE copy of 
Pressure Cooking for Everyone ($19.95 value). Use the pressure cooker for 
making stews, risotto, bread pudding and more!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070am&s=s02973446t2

Chantal Teakettle - Save $20
As beautiful as it is practical, this Cobalt Blue Teakettle is now $99.95! 
Make hot tea or cocoa.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070an&s=s02973446t2

KitchenAid Rebate Plus Gift!
Purchase a selected food processor from KitchenAid and receive a $20 
Rebate and a Free Paring Knife ($49.99 value). Offer ends 12/31/01.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ao&s=s02973446t2

Free Mini-Mate Chopper!
Receive a Free Mini-Mate Chopper ($40 value) when you purchase $150 or 
more worth of Cuisinart! A handy gadget you'll use a lot this holiday!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ap&s=s02973446t2

3-Pc. Skillet Set - Only $19.99!
An absolute steal! From Farberware, a Set of Nonstick Skillets for all 
your cooking needs. Make omelettes, fry chicken. Includes one of each: 8, 
10 & 12-in. sizes.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070aq&s=s02973446t2

Weekly Specials - See What's New!
Our Weekly Specials Department is always changing! See what's new this 
week and find great savings on your favorite brands for the kitchen. 
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ar&s=s02973446t2

Our Partner Shops
Cooking.com has partnered with some of the best retail sites on the web to 
present you with exclusive offers and savings. Start saving today.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070as&s=s02973446t2

$10 Off at JJill.com
Spend $50 or more at JJill.com and take $10 off your purchase. Click here 
for details.
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070at&s=s02973446t2

Searching for more holiday gifts? Look no further than Cooking.com!
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070ax&s=s02973446t2

To unsubscribe, click here:
http://www.cooking.com/bin/a.asp?a=nwsl2070au&s=s02973446t2&email=[email-masked]
Please note that you're subscribed as: [email-masked]