Subject: Xmas Presents Inside

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:39:13

LOOK WHAT SANTA HAS LEFT UNDER YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE !!!

5 OF THE BEST SITES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN !!!

SPECIAL XMAS OFFER FOR ANYONE WHO ACTS TODAY !!!

#1 Teen Whore
Juicy, barely legal babes who will do anything to please a man:

--> CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.southpacifichosting.com/users/leecar/barelylegal/
*****************************************************************

#2 Celebrity Lovers
Your favorite celebs naked and playing in a sexual frenzy:

--> CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.southpacifichosting.com/users/leecar/celebrities/
*****************************************************************

#3 XXX Flesh
Absolutely uncensored,explicit taboo and underground sexual acts:

--> CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.southpacifichosting.com/users/leecar/taboosex/
*****************************************************************

#4 Teen Cumshot
Hot young models covered in gallons of cum - hot hardcore action:

--> CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.southpacifichosting.com/users/leecar/cumshotfrenzy/
*****************************************************************

#5 Pink Women
Gorgeous young ladies + amazing sexual antics = sensational site:

--> CLICK HERE NOW
http://www.southpacifichosting.com/users/leecar/hotpinkbits/
*****************************************************************

REMEMBER!!!  Special trial offers end soon so DON'T DELAY!!!

*********************************************************************
REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message is being sent to you in compliance
with the current Federal legislation. You must have either posted an
AD to one of our FFA sites, signed up at one of our web-sites,
requested information from us on any one of a number of our
continually changing offers, or responded to one of our past email
letters.
*********************************************************************