Subject: FYI: NFS Industry Conference & NFSv4 Bakeoff

From: Brent Callaghan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:55:55 -0700

Sun Microsystems announces a Call for Papers for the annual NFS Industry
Conference, scheduled for October 22-23, 2002 in Santa Clara,
California, at the TechMart facility.  This year?s Conference is
co-sponsored by EMC, Hummingbird and Network Appliance.

A stellar line-up of speakers is already confirmed with the purpose of
bringing NFS vendors, customers, end users, ISVs and industry experts
together to discuss the protocol in depth from a marketing, technical
and managerial perspective.  Preliminary Conference agenda, fees and
registration information are available at http://www.nfsconf.com.

To submit your presentation proposal for consideration, please send your
name, talk title, and brief abstract to [email-masked] by August 16th.
Accepted proposals will be notified by August 16th.

In conjunction with the NFS Conference, Sun Microsystems will be hosting
the seventh NFS version 4 interoperability bake-off.  Companies
interested in testing their implementations of NFS version 4 in a
confidential atmosphere should see http://www.nfsv4.org for details.

We hope to see you at these NFS events!

Audrey Van Belleghem
Event Manager