Subject: Agenda for NFSv4 meeting in Yokohama Wed. July 17, 2002 13:00 - 15:00

From: Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have attached the proposed agenda for the Yokohama IETF meeting of
the NFSv4 WG.   For info about this IETF meeting see:

        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-54.html

The working group will focus on the remaining issues in draft in prep
for submission of an update to RFC 3010 on or about August 15 following
the Bakeathon at the University of Michigan August 4 - 9.

Additionally, discussion of replication/migration work. And new
work to be done in group.

Make sure you review the working group documents before you come.

First two rows of the room seating will be reserved for those
who have read the docs!  Document links are available via
the WG web page at

	http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nfsv4-charter.html

and draft in progress (and issues list):

	http://www.nfsv4.org/rfc3010updates/index.html

    beepy

8< --------------------------------------------------------

Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
-------------------------------------
 
Chair(s):

    Robert Thurlow <[email-masked]>
    Brian Pawlowski <[email-masked]>

Document Editor:

    Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:  Wednesday July 17: 13:00pm - 15:00 (2 hours)

    Welcome and Introduction            (Pawlowski)        5 min
    Agenda bash

    Open issues on spec discussion      (Shepler)         25 min

    Migration/replication               (Thurlow)         25 min

    NFS and ROI work                    (Pawlowski)       15 min

    Review of work items                (Shepler/Pawlowski) 15 min

        - API GSSAPI advancement
        - MIB draft
        - RPC/XDR/RPCSEC_GSS RFC plans

    Open discussion                     (Pawlowski)       30 m

    Wrapup                              (Pawlowski)        5 m