Subject: draft-02-01 is posted

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:11:21 -0500

I have posted:
http://www.nfsv4.org/rfc3010updates/draft-02-01/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3010bis-02-01.txt

and a matching issues list at

http://www.nfsv4.org/rfc3010updates/issues.html

As I posted yesterday, the following issues have been resolved with NO
change to the specification:

47, 52, 62, 63, 73, 79, 81, 82, 141, 143, 147, 147A, 148, 158, 159,
166, 168, 188

The following issues have been resolve and HAVE resulted in
specification changes:

Issue89: Use data integrity for obtaining fs_locations
Issue100: SECINFO use of integrity
Issue120: Should SECINFO results be interpreted as ordered list
Issue144: Further definition of clientaddr4 (r_netid / r_addr)
Issue170: OPEN/CREATE behavior when owner attribute not specified
Issue204: Add DEADLOCK error
Issue207: Add BADOWNER operations

Spencer