Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 WG Agenda (4 June 2003)

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 05:30:59 -0500

Please note all I-Ds that are to be discussed are listed and pointers
provided.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda for NFSv4 WG interim meeting (4 June 2003):
-------------------------------------------------

10:00AM EDT Start
-----------------

- Welcome, Note Well, and Agenda bashing (5 minutes) (WG co-chairs)

- Review current NFSv4 Charter and Milestones (10 minutes) (WG co-chairs)

- "XDR: External Data Representation Standard"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1832bis-01.txt
  Mike Eisler (2 minutes)

- "RPC Numbering Authority Transfer to IANA"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-iana-00.txt
  Rob Thurlow (10 minutes)

- "RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-00.txt
  Rob Thurlow (5 minutes)

- Minor versioning process
  Rob Thurlow (15 minutes)

- "NFSv4.1: SECINFO Changes"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-secinfo-00.txt
  Mike Eisler (5 minutes)

- "CCM: The Credential Cache GSS Mechanism"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-ccm-01.txt
  Mike Eisler (15 minutes)

BREAK (10 minutes)

11:15AM EDT Start
-----------------

- "Server-to-Server Replication/Migration Protocol Design Principles"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-repl-mig-design-00.txt
  Rob Thurlow (2 minutes)

- "A Server-to-Server Replication/Migration Protocol"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-repl-mig-proto-01.txt
  Rob Thurlow (15 minutes)

- "NFS version 4 MIB for Server Implementations"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shepler-nfsv4-mib-00.txt
  Spencer Shepler (10 minutes)

- "NFS version 4 Directory Notifications"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shepler-nfsv4-dirnotify-00.txt
  Dave Noveck, Andy Adamson (20 minutes)

LUNCH (1 hour)

1:00PM EDT Start
----------------

- NFSv4/RDDP requirements discussion

  - Review of RDDP motivation - Tom Talpey (10 minutes)

  - "RDMA Transport for ONC RPC"
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-callaghan-rpcrdma-00.txt
     Thomas Talpey, Brent Callaghan (20 minutes)

  - "NFS Direct Data Placement"
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-callaghan-nfsdirect-00.txt
     Thomas Talpey, Brent Callaghan (5 minutes)

  - "NFSv4 RDMA and Session Extensions"
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-talpey-nfsv4-rdma-sess-00.txt
     Thomas Talpey, Spencer Shepler (20 minutes)

  - Open requirements discussion (30 minutes)

BREAK (15 minutes)

2:45PM EDT Start
----------------

- "A Namespace For NFS Version 4"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thurlow-nfsv4-namespace-00.txt
  Rob Thurlow (15 minutes)

- "Mapping Between NFSv4 and Posix Draft ACLs"
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eriksen-nfsv4-acl-01.txt
  Marius Eriksen (15 minutes)

- ACL/modes (20 minutes)

- Owner/Group mappings in multiple security contexts (30 minutes)

- Callback path use of client's established connection (10 minutes)

- NFSv4 (RFC3530) interpretation discussions/clarifications (30 minutes)

- NFSv4 implementation and test plans for moving to Draft Standard (5 minutes)

END

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4