Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4 has a new RFC -- RFC3530

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 01:36:40 -0500

As you may have seen, NFSv4 has a new RFC -- RFC3530.  If, by chance,
you missed all the work, RFC3530 is a Proposed Standard and obsoletes
RFC3010.

There were very few modifications made to the RFC as part of final
editing/review process by the authors and the RFC Editor.  The most
notable for those implementing the protocol is a change to the
definitions for utf8str_cis, utf8str_cs, and utf8str_mixed.  They were
changed from:

		typedef utf8string	utf8str_cis<>;
		typedef utf8string	utf8str_cs<>;
		typedef utf8string	utf8str_mixed<>;

to:
		typedef utf8string	utf8str_cis;
		typedef utf8string	utf8str_cs;
		typedef utf8string	utf8str_mixed;

to correct the mistake of array of array for these strings.

The updated .x file (version 1.122) is located at:
	http://www.nfsv4.org/nfs4_prot.x

Also note that www.nfsv4.org has been slightly updated to match
current events and references.

-- 
Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4