Subject: [nfsv4] Cleaning up the Ethereal NFSv4 dissector and some traces needed

From: Richard Sharpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Over the last few days I have been cleaning up some aspects of the NFSv4 
dissector, specifically, with regard to secinfo responses and the GSSAPI 
dissection.

We now properly dissect secinfo responses, although I want to break out 
the OID values and display them.

We also handle GSS_GetMIC tokens at the RPC layer as well, and we have 
some infrastructure for GSS_Wrap and GSS_Delete_Context tokens.

To finalize this it would be useful if I could have a small number of 
captures that have GSS_Wrap or GSS_Delete_Context tokens in them, as well 
as captures using other mechs than RPCSEC_GSS, like Lipkey or SPKM.

I also hope to look at properly handling callbacks, but this is not my 
daytime job, so it might take a little while.

All fixes are in the Ethereal CVS tree. Don't look at the man behind the 
curtain just yet, as the structure of the code is a little too ugly, and 
stuff needs to be moved around.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe[at]ns.aus.com, rsharpe[at]samba.org, 
sharpe[at]ethereal.com, http://www.richardsharpe.com

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4