Subject: [nfsv4] Announcement of NFSv4 Interim Working Group Meeting - June 9, 2004

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 00:08:51 -0500

The below text was sent to the IETF Announce alias on Friday.
So this is an affirmation of Andy's email of May 3rd.

I would like to suggest that the date of May 28th be our deadline
for publication of Internet Drafts for discussion at the June 9th  
meeting.
This is slighly shorter than the 2 week minimum for main IETF meetings
so if there is any angst over this date, please speak up.

As with all IETF meetings, the attendance is open to all who want to
participate.  Basically, the same rules apply to the interim meeting
as would a meeting at a full IETF session.

Any updates to logistics will be posted by Andy.

Spencer

-----
The NFSv4 working group will hold an interim meeting on June 9th

Time: 9-5pm
Location:
	Michigan League (http://www.umich.edu/~league)
	911 N. University, Ann Arbor Michigan

For purposes of head count, please send email to [email-masked]
with your intent to attend.  As always, attendance is open.

Thanks goes to Andy Adamson at UMich CITI and the rest of the CITI
staff for sponsoring this meeting.

Don't forget that the NFSv4 bakeathon will be running the same week.
Details are located here:
http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/citi_bakeathon/ 
10th_nfsv4_bakeathon.html

Spencer

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4