Subject: [nfsv4] updated ethereal pnfs patche

From: Benny Halevy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:48:31 +0200

here's the updated patch for ethereal, including some recent protocol changes.
It does not include sessions....
I haven't tested it too much so if you find anything wrong with it
please let me (and everybody else) know about that :)

Benny
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:41:39 -0500

> please let me (and everybody else) know about that :)

By the way, last I checked, the latest wireshark versions weren't even
handling plain 4.0 correctly.  (Setattr requests, for example, are
misparsed.)  Does anyone know who's maintaining that code these days?

--b.