Subject: [nfsv4] NFSv4.1 (June 11-15, 2007) Bakeathon - Open Registration

From: Lisa Week <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:48:49 -0600

Hi,

Registration for the NFSv4.1 Bakeathon in Austin, TX June 11-15, 2007 is 
now open.

We need to have every person register for the event by sending email 
directly to me.  The name of each person attending is required in order 
to speed the Sun campus visitation process for the week of the 
Bakeathon.  If multiple people from the same Company/Organization are 
attending, it is okay to include multiple people's names in one email.

Summary of the event:

Purpose: To provide an interoperability testing event for vendors active 
in developing to the NFSv4.1 specification.
Dates: June 11-15, 2007
Location: Sun's Austin Campus
              5300 Riata Park Court
              Austin, TX 78727

You will find additional information (shipping address, hotel 
information, etc.) at:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nfsv41/nfsv41_bakeathon

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Lisa

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4