Subject: [nfsv4] Renewed I-D: DNS SRV as a means to a top-level namespace

From: "Everhart, Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:27:56 -0400

I refreshed our draft
	draft-everhart-nfsv4-namespace-via-dns-srv-01.txt
to guide how an organization could publish the root of an NFSv4 name
space with the DNS "SRV" record type and how NFSv4 could use the
records.  Comments welcome.

The I-D parent page for this draft is:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=142
89

		Craig

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:52:20 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi? 

Thanks, Craig.

As you requested, this will be on the agenda for the next NFSv4 WG
in Chicago.

Spencer