Subject: [nfsv4] I-D ACTION:draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Saratoga: A Convergence Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)	: L. Wood, et al.
	Filename	: draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2007-5-21
	
   Saratoga is a simple, lightweight UDP-based transport protocol
   intended for use between immediately neighbouring peers which have
   sporadic, intermittent connectivity using dedicated IP links.
   Saratoga focuses on link utilization and loss recovery via an ARQ
   mechanism.  Saratoga is not intended for use over shared paths, so
   transport congestion control is unnecessary.  Saratoga is in
   continuous use by the IP-based Disaster Monitoring Constellation
   satellites in Low Earth Orbit (LEO), and is proposed for use as a
   convergence layer by Delay Tolerant Networking for deep-space and ad-
   hoc networking scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:59:09 +0300

Hi, Secretariat (BCC'ed),

> Working Group of the IETF.

This draft is NOT a work item of the NFSv4 WG. Please correct the  
announcement and the datatracker entry.

Lars