Subject: The e-mail messaging that clogs in-boxes around the world is known as spam, and with good reason: It is unwanted.

From: Carrie Parks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:28:39 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Much of the growth stemmed from eBay's new businesses: "Our diverse
portfolio of businesses that we began to build a few years ago is
showing sustainable traction.

Yahoo's closure of its original photo service is more risky because it
actually is slightly more popular than Flickr. No wonder they rank among
the most popular online shopping sites.

Along with all that, they will also need shipping, accounting, and
transaction applications.

They need assistance. With a few well-established rules of engagement,
chances are it will make a reasonable return on investment very quickly.
New hardware and new technology must remain or become compatible with
current m-commerce applications. "Consumers want to know that their
transactions are secure.

For others, now is a perfect time to get refocus and make the Internet a
vital component of your marketing efforts. Right Media runs an exchange
in which advertisers and publishers buy and sell online ad placements in
real time through an auction system. Airlines were early adopters of Web
technology, with the first versions of online reservation systems
hitting the Internet years before many retailers ever had an online
presence. For PayPal users, the service functions as something of an
online bank, delivering interest, processing transactions and even
wiring money to friends through eBay's Internet phone service Skype .
In Europe, "the UK is showing some very positive trends.

I can't be the only DJ who has ever wanted one more shot at that tricky
transition on the way to the party. "If you look at Internet commerce,
the thing that's missing is that stack of stuff by the register as
you're checking out.

" In this day and age, it's the equivalent of asking for a phone number
that's privately listed.
"Yahoo's move should make it difficult for Google to start its own ad
exchange, which DoubleClick announced earlier this month. This can be
accomplished in a number of different ways.
Can't see the appeal?

Point it at a celestial object and pull the trigger to identify planets,
stars, nebulas, galaxies, constellations, or select an object and it
will lead you right to it. Such growth would typically impress
investors. The multimedia presentations include stunning
astrophotography, entertaining audio descriptions, videos, mythology,
folklore, scientific fun facts, and more. "If you look at Internet
commerce, the thing that's missing is that stack of stuff by the
register as you're checking out.