Subject: lark finding

From: Victoria Z. Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:58:34 +0000

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

We heard Howard talking about the time he called into Rock Line one time
to talk to Yoko Ono.

Howard kept saying that Sean doesn't have to really work for anything in
his life because his mother has Beatles money and she'll pay the bills.
Sean thought that Howard didn't like him because he goofs on his music.

Howard asked Paul why he wasn't involved in the John Lennon Tribute that
took place a few weeks ago.
He goofed on her for selling Beatles merchandise. He said it was the
worst day ever for Ringo.

He spoke about his life as a Beatle and his drug use, stuff like that.
Jackie's Amazing Yoko Impression? A Couple Of Music Performances. In the
segment we heard Howard talking to Gilbert Gottfried about May Pang and
goofing on May about how she's known for screwing John Lennon and
nothing else.

He goofed on her for selling Beatles merchandise.

He said he heard an owl hoot and he took that as a yes.

He said that he's trying to get his music career going so he can make
his own money. He played the unedited audio and it was still quite a
stutter. He said she had nice thoughts but this was just Yoko.

Howard asked for Gary to bring the guy in but it took him a little too
long. Howard kept saying that Sean doesn't have to really work for
anything in his life because his mother has Beatles money and she'll pay
the bills. After the break Jon Hein introduced a segment where May Pang
came in and talked about fuckin' John Lennon.
Sean told Howard he could hang with him out in L. After that they played
the segment that they were talking about. Howard asked for Gary to bring
the guy in but it took him a little too long.

Omer said he was going to play a song but he wasn't sure which one he
was going to perform. Fred and Howard chimed in on that as well talking
about how wrong it was to ask that question.