Subject: ARELIS and IBP beta version available We're currently developing the new generation of our web promotion tools ARELIS and IBP.

From: Raphael Foreman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 09:18:07 +0900

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

" What does this mean to your Google rankings?
This week, we're taking a look at the new way that hackers use to hijack
traffic from other web sites.
How to get links from .

Previous articles Can duplicate content really influence your rankings?
You shouldn't use cloaking or any other unethical search engine
optimization method for your web site.
Search engine news of the week Baidu and Google dominate search engine
market in China "Baidu. Yahoo India launches new search engine. Google
releases Google Calendar. In May, Yahoo will roll out a revamped
technology foundation, including a more robust system of servers and
software, followed later this year with improved ways to manage and rank
ads. 's MSN search engine stopped working for about four hours Thursday
morning, and the company couldn't immediately say what caused the
problem.
Even if you did not want to do it, there might be some elements that
Google considers as spam.

Search engine news of the week Google tests expanded search option
"Google is testing an enhanced search feature that presents users with
additional result information.

IBP is such a continually updated tool that can help you to get the best
possible rankings for your site. The University acknowledged that Yahoo
and Microsoft had conducted negotiations with its business development
company. ARELIS will tell you which texts people use to link to your web
site, how many links are on the web pages with your link, on which IP
address the web page with the link resides and much more.
" MSN Search restored after hours-long outage "Microsoft Corp.

In the past few weeks, the Mountain View, Calif. You shouldn't use
cloaking or any other unethical search engine optimization method for
your web site.
" The Fox of search engines "Barry Diller turned Fox into a legitimate
fourth major TV network.

Although the acquisition has not been confirmed yet, Google has
confirmed that Ori Allon is now employed at Google headquarters in
Mountain View, California.

However, some people that click on your web site URL are sent to a
totally unrelated web site that has nothing to do with your site.

A browser wars comic strip.

What does this mean to you? Googlebot and Mediabot - Can you get in
trouble? " MSN Search restored after hours-long outage "Microsoft Corp.
IBP is such a continually updated tool that can help you to get the best
possible rankings for your site. We think that it will be the best and
most complete link exchange, link popularity and off-site web promotion
solution.

Can duplicate content really influence your rankings? Optimize that
content for search engines and make sure that your web site has good
inbound links.

In the past few weeks, the Mountain View, Calif. Note that a secure DNS
server only makes sure that no-one hijacks your search engine rankings.
Now, the search engine company appears poised to shake up U. outnumbers
Google "Despite Google's reputation, Yahoo! If you have spam elements on
your pages, Google will downrank your site, or they will even ban your
complete site from their index.