Subject: quaver slab

From: confession <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:49:39 -1200

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

We have worked with them on other logistics projects before. The system
also streamlines the packing process by supporting grocery story-type
scanning of bar-coded inventory. Using DutyMaster ensures that InBond
will always be compliant with HMRC legislation. Storm clouds ahead -
Logistics Industry may not be in good health for long - LogisticsIT. The
new solution will integrate with our bespoke ERP system and will give
our suppliers visibility to our planning, allowing them to align their
forecasts to ours. However, the report concludes that knock-on effects
of economic factors, oil and the collapse of the Doha round of trade
discussions may cause significant problems for this sector in the near
future. Paul Sykes, managing director, StockMarshal, outlines the
optimum route to seasonal logistics survival.
Added to that is the ability to factor in unscheduled events, such as
natural disasters, that might spike or shift demand dramatically.

If you use, or intend to use, barcodes or RFID identification systems -
or just want a simple accurate method of recording product movements -
StockMarshal is an ideal tool to replace your paperwork.

It will then explain how an RFID system works and propose a range of
increasingly secure methods of using RFID to prevent some of the
different types of counterfeiting.

In addition to faster, more accurate invoicing and better customer
service, BillingCtl has helped InBond cut billing administration costs.
In addition to faster, more accurate invoicing and better customer
service, BillingCtl has helped InBond cut billing administration costs.
Webbley concludes: "Attunity has enabled us to upgrade our IT systems
with PCs - our staff can now view more information at a glance on one
screen.
This type of responsiveness can help maintain top line profits even
during an emergency.

Because it has no cables, the Vocollect SRX headset also helps improve
user comfort and safety in busy DC environments. Additional criteria
fields and data have since been added to several screens to incorporate
features needed by individual customers.
Using a wizard-driven interface, business users can assign business
rules that define how the system handles transactions in response to
various parameters and conditions. Russian retailer Uniland slashes
stock burden with Aldata G.
For Audit and Accountancy firms, the solution includes functionality for
partner based operations, and rapid repeat projects, such as annual
income tax preparation.

Paul Sykes, managing director, StockMarshal, outlines the optimum route
to seasonal logistics survival.
, a leading technology market research and strategy firm.
Increasing security in the supply chain with electronic security markers
- LogisticsIT. Witron wins picking system project for Boots The Chemists
- LogisticsIT. Smart electronic security markers, based on RFID
technology, are making an impact with item-level security and laying the
ground work for this kind of protection in future applications. InBond
also plans to use the web client of DLx Warehouse, to give its clients
remote access to details of their consignments. Alshaya will use the
Financial, Item and Assortment Planning components of Manhattan
Associates' Integrated Planning Solutions to manage the flow of goods
across its entire supply chain.
Partners can make use of the knowledge at the center to equip their
repair facilities and to make these for example ESD safe. The software
can accurately see details of raw materials, ingredients, and even where
packaging materials are held. For Hand Held Products, this qualification
underlines the ambition to ensure and exceed standards.
Audit reporting facilities allow users to track the movement of goods
from collection to final shipment, in compliance with HMRC legislation.

We will work with Alshaya every step of the way to provide them with a
complete supply chain solution that reliably supports their ambitious
growth plans. It also minimises the chance of human errors. This has had
a significant effect on global trade as demand has increased in the
majority of the affluent countries. That is why Voxware was able to
deliver Advance Auto Parts the solution they needed, on time and on
budget. What is needed is a single demand signal at the lowest point of
consumption, which is typically in the store or on the Web when a
consumer buys a product. The success of this supply chain project is
seen as critical to the overall performance of Alshaya as a business.
"It should be noted that this study aggregated customer and non-customer
responses, so some of this praise came from companies that may not be
operating Intermec systems," Krebs said. Smart electronic security
markers, based on RFID technology, are making an impact with item-level
security and laying the ground work for this kind of protection in
future applications.

Mr K R Narayanan, Business Systems Development Manager of Alshaya,
explains, "Our supply chain is particularly challenging because of the
number of countries involved. Performance improvementsThe integrated
solution gives InBond apid access to data and allows reports for
customers or HMRC to be generated much faster than using its old legacy
systems. This approach has allowed companies to de-bottleneck a great
deal of inventory.

Additional criteria fields and data have since been added to several
screens to incorporate features needed by individual customers.

Instructions appear instantly on the screen, advising the warehouse
operative where the goods should be stored. Watson's subsidiary Kruidvat
opts for Witron DPSKruidvat, a subsidiary of the worldwide operating A.
Partners can make use of the knowledge at the center to equip their
repair facilities and to make these for example ESD safe.