Subject: I can't get my mind around the involvement of Honda but it's a intriguing sidebar to this.

From: Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:37:40 +0200

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

you go, Danger Mouse! " Of course they are accessible NO-BODY wants to
talk to Coulthard, Button, or Schumi; they aren't making news.

back to "topic", las vegas, the capital of hedonism, is the worst place
to hold a gp. We have been getting to the finals but it seemed like we
couldn't finish the deal. What will the Red Army become; the Snap,
Crackle, Pops? we'll toss it to our esteemed colleague Allan Brewer to
keep ya up to date on tomorrow's doings at Nashville Super Speedway.
George and Peter will tell you, I'm one of the hard core Ferrari fans
around these parts, and even I'm not blasting Ron for this.

Yes, another overt Ferrari dirty trick to add to their legacy of high
crimes and misdemeanors!
He is with his son as a priviledge and I hope the proper authorities
revoke that priviledge. going to have to start over again with driver
interviews if this goes on much longer. Maybe we could pass "the hat" to
get her another?

That was an important team win for everyone.
We were strong at Watkins Glen, so we're excited about Mid Ohio.
Raping and pillaging is the key to his business model. I was trying to
think like a sane businessman.
Franchitti won at  Indianapolis, Iowa and Richmond.

He's not going to be racing forever. She was mine before she was Todt's.
After all, if he can't perform on the track, who would want to talk to
him?
I can't believe they'd fire him, as long as the market continues to grow
and expand. We were strong at Watkins Glen, so we're excited about Mid
Ohio. At the very least, the world got to know more than four ICS
drivers a little better tonight! Still, we are not convinced.
Also, how would Ferrari pull off such a blatant move on a world stage -
THAT THEY instigated?
Despite starting from the back, Massa confirmed the pace of the red
cars.

Bob Varsha posed the notion that Ferrari was so concerned about Stepney
leaving after fourteen years that they were attempting to sabotage his
reputation. Proud of the Iceman, though. He has the knowledge of
everything Ferrari has done, good bad or otherwise, in their dominating
Schumi years. UPDATE: According to an e-mail I just received, this is
apparently 'my Car': Works for me! We hope the IHJ  throws down some LAW
on Sam Sr.

actually embarasses Vince.

IRL News: MoneyTeaser: Just One Week From Today.

After all, if he can't perform on the track, who would want to talk to
him?

Button on the other hand would have charged straight in with a rendition
of "Rule Britania".

Each time we came up behind somebody, it never seemed to go our way.
corporate greed is one of the worst things our society is facing right
now and to let it happen in a sporting venue seen worldwide is "the
most" damaging issue to our beloved way of life.

From then on, we were struggling to get back up to him.
Where's the long-term planning in that? Try to contain your glee as you
anticipate our stellar reports and images from the scene.
I wonder if she has others? the world is in a fight for it's econcomic
life against those who would love to see us all pray to allah and have
all women to wear birkas and lose the few rights they have fought for.

As to where it should go next? Target Chip Ganassi Racing and Rahal
Letterman Racing enter the Indy Pro  Series for the first time. First he
starts off by refusing to talk to the pre-race broadcasters. Does
McLaren have some sort of gag order on him? To be honest, our car just
seemed to get stronger throughout the race.