Subject: [nfsv4] 4.1 wireshark patches

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:07:02 -0400

At some point you sent out a wireshark patch that added some nfsv4.1
parsing, but looking around I couldn't find it.  Would you mind
resending?

Also, are you keeping those up to date, or do you know anyone else that
is?  We've got a student looking into it, but it'll take her some time
to get up to speed, and we don't want to duplicate work.

--b.

_______________________________________________
nfsv4 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Garth Goodson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:19:51 -0700

I believe the patches were uploaded to the address listed below by 
Benny.  I'm no longer maintaining these patches.

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 07:00:48PM +0300, Benny Halevy wrote:
 > > Thanks!
 > >
 > > I've copied these files onto 
http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Wireshark_Patches
 > > I didn't see how to upload the files as attachments onto the wiki...
 > > clue anyone?

-Garth

---

From: "J. Bruce Fields" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 18:40:28 -0400

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 10:19:51AM -0700, Garth Goodson wrote:
> I believe the patches were uploaded to the address listed below by Benny.  
> I'm no longer maintaining these patches.

OK, thanks.

(Anyone else out there touched them recently?)

--b.

---

From: Benny Halevy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:00:25 +0300

I posted the latest stuff we had at the Austin bakeathon on
http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/Wireshark_Patches

Nobody really maintains these and like I proposed before,
it would be great if someone (CITI? :) will host wireshark
git tree in which we can track our development and ship
it upstream when ready.

Benny