Subject: The bill received parliamentary approval and is expected to be signed into law by President Levy Mwanawasa within a month or two.

From: James <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:24:13 +0530

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Chinese Internet users' access to Google is filtered for specific
keywords, and this filtering disrupts Google searches as well as access
to the Google cache. Atlantis Lands in CaliforniaSpace shuttle Atlantis
descended to a smooth landing at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif. Try your
hand at our simple Quiz About Harry Potter and Astronomy at Hogwarts.

Remember, like Harry Potter, you may need astronomy some day.
Flight controllers and forecasters continue to monitor the weather at
Kennedy Space Center, Fla. NASA is quickly gearing up for the shuttle's
next visit to the International Station, targeted for an Aug. The Asia
Foundation started a program to look at how ICTs can be used to address
human trafficking.
Keep answering these Harry Potter questions to see whether your stay at
Hogwarts has been successful or whether you'll be returning to the land
of the muggles.
Keep answering these Harry Potter questions to see whether your stay at
Hogwarts has been successful or whether you'll be returning to the land
of the muggles. The Geneva government has set up five information stands
complete with an internet connection in the constituencies.

You can also view a map displaying accumulate
The committee recommended adopting e-commerce type provisions along with
protection of ISPs for liability for third party content. Earthquake
Information for Arizona Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation
MapsDid You Feel It? NASA is quickly gearing up for the shuttle's next
visit to the International Station, targeted for an Aug. The centres
will be equipped with experts to assist citizens who don't own a
computer or who need advice. The payload was delivered Sunday to the
launch pad's payload changeout room. to begin the descent to Kennedy.

Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical
SeismicitySeismic Hazard MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?

to begin the descent to Kennedy.
Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information for Oregon Earthquake Maps
Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical SeismicitySeismic Hazard
MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?

Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information for Oregon Earthquake Maps
Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical SeismicitySeismic Hazard
MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?
Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation MapsDid You Feel It?
Rowling's fantasy series about the boy wizard, Harry Potter, had its
world premier in Tokyo today. Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationGoogle
Map Did you feel it?

You can also view a map displa Earthquake Summary Earthquake Information
for Alaska Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical
SeismicitySeismic Hazard MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?

to begin the descent to Kennedy. Try your hand at our simple Quiz About
Harry Potter and Astronomy at Hogwarts. It addresses the priorities of
international policy initiatives and identifies their discursive
constructions.

The bill received parliamentary approval and is expected to be signed
into law by President Levy Mwanawasa within a month or two. You can also
view a map displaying accumulated data fro Earthquake Summary Earthquake
Information for Hawaii Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation
MapsHistorical SeismicitySeismic Hazard MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?
The payload was delivered Sunday to the launch pad's payload changeout
room.
, concluding a successful assembly mission to the International Space
Station. Earthquake Maps Earthquake LocationLocation MapsHistorical
SeismicitySeismic Hazard MapEQ Density MapGoogle Map Did you feel it?