Subject: [nfsv4] Taipei IETF NFSv4 meeting: we will NOT meet

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:42:15 +0000

In short: the NFSv4 WG will not meet in Taipei (IETF 82).

Beepy and I have been reviewing over potential agenda items
for the Taipei meeting in combination with our progress
on the NFSv4.2 and other work.  We have decided not to meet
during IETF 82.  

However, as a WG, we are busy.  I will be working with Tom Haynes
over the next few days to map out our work items and review
process for NFSv4.2.  Tom will send out details once that is
complete.

As a brief status for the WG in general:

All FedFS documents have been submitted to our AD for his review
and review within the IETF.  As you have seen, the first of those
is making its way through the broader review.

The 3530bis I-D is complete and I have been holding that document
for a couple of reasons.  Our AD has been out on vacation and he
still has the FedFS documents in the pipeline.  My target is
to have it in his queue by the 3rd week of October.

Beepy and I have been working on the charter update language.
Again, we have been holding this because our AD has been out and
will start moving this forward upon his return.

Thanks,
Spencer