Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:10:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFSv4 Minor Version 2 Protocol External Data Representation Standard (XDR) Description
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-16.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft provides the XDR description for NFSv4 minor
   version two.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/