Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 11:57:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Labeled NFS
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-08-04

Abstract:
   This memo outlines high-level requirements for the integration of
   flexible Mandatory Access Control (MAC) functionality into the
   Network File System (NFS) version 4.2 (NFSv4.2).  It describes the
   level of protections that should be provided over protocol components
   and the basic structure of the proposed system.  The intent here is
   not to present the protocol changes, but to describe the environment
   in which they reside.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/