Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:10:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-27.txt
	Pages           : 293
	Date            : 2013-08-16

Abstract:
   The Network File System (NFS) version 4 is a distributed file system
   protocol which builds on the heritage of NFS protocol version 2, RFC
   1094, and version 3, RFC 1813.  Unlike earlier versions, the NFS
   version 4 protocol supports traditional file access while integrating
   support for file locking and the mount protocol.  In addition,
   support for strong security (and its negotiation), compound
   operations, client caching, and internationalization have been added.
   Of course, attention has been applied to making NFS version 4 operate
   well in an Internet environment.

   This document, together with the companion XDR description document,
   RFCNFSv4XDR, obsoletes RFC 3530 as the definition of the NFS version
   4 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/