Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:53:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Version 4 Protocol
        Authors         : Thomas Haynes
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33.txt
	Pages           : 300
	Date            : 2014-04-11

Abstract:
   The Network File System (NFS) version 4 is a distributed file system
   protocol which builds on the heritage of NFS protocol version 2, RFC
   1094, and version 3, RFC 1813.  Unlike earlier versions, the NFS
   version 4 protocol supports traditional file access while integrating
   support for file locking and the mount protocol.  In addition,
   support for strong security (and its negotiation), compound
   operations, client caching, and internationalization have been added.
   Of course, attention has been applied to making NFS version 4 operate
   well in an Internet environment.

   This document, together with the companion XDR description document,
   RFCNFSv4XDR, obsoletes RFC 3530 as the definition of the NFS version
   4 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Thomas Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:57:04 -0700

Hi Spencer,

These two new drafts are the result of all of the comments we received
during the WGLC.

I believe we are ready to proceed to the next step!

Thanks,
Tom

On Apr 11, 2014, at 10:53 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4

---

From: Spencer Shepler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:47:42 +0000

Thanks, Tom.  Will get that started.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: nfsv4 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Thomas Haynes
> Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 10:57 AM
> To: Spencer Shepler
> Cc: nfsv4 list ([email-masked])
> Subject: Re: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33.txt
> 
> Hi Spencer,
> 
> > Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> > submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
> >