Subject: [nfsv4] June 2014 NFSv4 Bakeathon

From: Andy Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:18:12 -0400

Greetings,

NetApp and Primary Data will be hosting the June 2014 Bakeathon the second
week in June (6/9 - 6/13)  at the Workantile on main street in Ann
Arbor Michigan.

http://workantile.com

Every one enjoyed the space at the Workantile last June.

I'll be bringing up a website with the Bakeathon information shortly.

Feel free to forward this on to other interested
parties.

-->Andy

---

From: Andy Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:15:23 -0400

Here is the June 2014 Bakeathon web page.  We will post the hotel block soon.

Please register (e.g. send me an email with "June Bakeathon 2014" in
the title to let me know how many engineers are attending, and if you
are shipping any equipment.

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2014/June/BAT/index.html

Thanks

-->Andy

---

From: "Adamson, Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:32:44 +0000

The hotel block information is now up on the web site. Please make your reservations soon!

—>Andy

On Apr 22, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Andy Adamson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4