Subject: [nfsv4] The Fall Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

From: Steve Dickson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:29:13 -0400

Red Hat is pleased to announce the Fall NFS Bake-a-ton will be
hosted by Red Hat in Westford, MA office 
The Date: *Oct 12th - 16th*

Details and registration info:
    http://nfsv4bat.org/Events/2015/October/BAT/index.html

Something new this year... RDMA testing! I was able 
to secure a side room off one of the conference room where 
we can put the noisy machinery... So RDMA testing is on! 

Once again I have blocked some rooms at two different hotels 
this year. The Westford Regency Inn and Hampton Inn.

The Westford Regency Inn now has a  shuttle bus to/from
the Red Hat office as well as some updated rooms, ask
for them. 

The Hampton Inn is much newer but a bit more expensive and
not as close the Westford Regency but walking distance to a 
couple of decent restaurants. Plus a free breakfast as all 
Hampton Inn do. 

Please book *asap* since there is a limited number of rooms
at the Red Hat rate.  

When registering (i.e. replying to this email) please give me
   * Company Name
   * How engineers are coming
   * T-shirt sizes
   * Hotel you will be staying in

I hope to see you in October!!!

steved.