Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:48:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple NFSv4 Domain Namespace Deployment Guidelines
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance on the deployment of the NFSv4
   protocols for the construction of an NFSv4 file name space in
   environments with multiple NFSv4 Domains.  To participate in an NFSv4
   mulit-domain file name space, the server must offer a mulit-domain
   capable file system and support RPCSEC_GSS for user authentication.
   In most instances, the server must also support identity mapping
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Adamson, Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:56:57 +0000

Draft-09 in response to Russ Housley’s Security Directorate’s IESG review of draft-08

-  Rewrite of the abstract and Introduction sections. 
-  Additions to and reorg of the Terminology section
-  Other clarifications and Nits.

—Andy

> On Jun 29, 2016, at 12:48 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> nfsv4 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nfsv4