Subject: [nfsv4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:53:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Direct Data Placement
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the bindings of the various Network File System
   (NFS) versions to the Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) operations
   supported by the RPC-over-RDMA transport protocol.  It describes the
   use of direct data placement by means of server-initiated RDMA
   operations into client-supplied buffers for implementations of NFS
   versions 2, 3, 4, and 4.1 over such an RDMA transport.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 5667.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/